Chapter 89: Issues pt 2

:D Late chapter!!! Yay!! T-T

-----------------------------------------------------

I had a few beers, By the time things started to go downhill.

Honestly the taste of the beer was sickening to me, But the conflicted and unhappy expression Laszlo had on his face made me happy enough to ignore the taste.

That was the state I was in when there was suddenly a loud knock at the front door.

Eric, Who hadn't had as many beers as I had, Made his way to the front door.

''Aye that's gotta be my vet friend'' He explained as Laszlo slowly got up as well.

Without Eric in the room with us anymore, Laszlo turned his attention to me.

He carefully took the beer can out of my hand, Setting it out of my reach.

My head felt full in a pleasant way, Leaving no room for thoughts or worries.

Sighing, I reached out towards the light brown haired man, Seeking physical contact.

With how loose my whole body felt, I wanted someone warm to hold onto.

Laszlo seemed suspicious at that and isn't that just funny.

In my surprisingly inebriated state I found his suspicion to be somewhat amusing.

Said man slowly sat down beside me as Eric opened the door to whoever was on the other side pounding on the door.

I was distracted with wrapping my arms around Laszlo and snuggling up against him, So the sound of someone shrieking at Eric was quite startling.

''Where the hell did you put my dog!'' The woman at the door screamed, Shoving the door open further as she screamed at my poor confused Himbo.

''Yer what?'' Eric asked dumbly, Caught off guard by the angry screeching woman.

A frown was making it's way onto my face, Annoyed at having my peace disrupted by a loud bitch.

Laszlo got up and moved away from me quickly at that, Clearly concerned for our cowboy.

My inebriated brain was also starting to take in the potential danger we might be in.

''My dog! Where the hell did you put her!! I let her out into that fenced in yard over there and now she's gone!! What the hell did you do with her!?'' The woman screamed, Inches away from Eric's face.

I didn't like that.

Getting up off of the couch as well, I started to drift closer to Eric and in turn, The door.

''So you were lettin' yer dog run 'bout on my property? That you would have had to pass multiple 'do not trespass' signs to get to?'' Eric pointed out, Still surprisingly calm despite the bitch well within slapping distance.

She didn't have the common sense to feel any shame for her clear trespassing.

''Where the hell is my dog! I swear I will call the police! I'll have you arrest-'' She continued to scream before Laszlo stepped in, Carefully pushing the woman away.

''Ma'am. Settle down and step back, There is no reason to be aggressive'' Laszlo asserted, Sounding really done and emotionless with this whole situation.

She wasn't listening though, That much was clear.

Instead, She was sputtering in shock at the fact that he pushed her away.

''I'm calling the police!'' She wailed out, Instantly playing the victim as she stumbled away from the door, Her phone clutched in her hand.

By this point, I had managed to stumble over to Eric and Laszlo, Leaning on Eric, Wrapping my arms around his waist.

''Can I fight her? Her voice is really annoying'' I blurted out quietly, Swaying slightly as she continued to scream into her phone, Sounding seconds away from crying.

''Alright. . .Ya had too much ta drink, Why don't ah take ya to bed'' Eric murmured, A little amused at the way I was acting.

''I'll wait here'' Laszlo grumbled out as Eric started to lead me towards the stairs.

''Mmm, Suite yourself mr. bitch man'' I slurred out happily, Following Eric like a lost little duckling as he patently led me up the stairs.

''C'mon, Ya need a good night's sleep. . .An ta get more sober'' Eric said as he took me towards his bedroom, The woman starting to screech even louder from downstairs.

Such a bitch. . .Just like her dog I bet. . .

--- Laszlo Pov ---

I stared blankly at the screaming woman that was attempting to get inside Eric's house.

The only thing stopping her from storming inside was me, Standing in the doorway.

As she continued to shriek at me, I was busy trying to understand the emotion I was currently feeling at this situation.

For some reason, I didn't want to let her past, Didn't want someone like this inside this house.

So far, With the exceptions of the insults that seemed to be common place around Daire, This place was really nice and made me somewhat happy.

I didn't want her ruining the nice feelings I was starting to associate with this place and the green eyed man inside.

Even Daire wasn't seeming like as much a demon as before. . .Considering how nice the day at the Fair had been, Including the ride on the Ferris wheel. . .

''When the police get here you all will be arrested!'' She screamed out, Her face getting red in her anger.

I just stared at her silently, She didn't matter enough to me to make me figure out my feelings and respond to her.

She continued to make loud sounds of anger as my mind seemed to blank on any and all understanding of basic human languages.

This was very quickly starting to wear on me.

She would shut up quickly if I were to punch her. . .

Before that thought could become more tempting then it already was, Eric returned.

''Miss, Please keep yer voice down, None of us are hard of hearin', We can hear ya but yer not makin' much sense with how loud ya are'' Eric said with a surprising amount of calm.

I slowly stepped back as he gently pushed me aside, A hand lightly resting on my side as Eric moved to take my place standing in the loud and angry woman's way.

---------------------------------------------------

Mmm, Things ain't gonna go well

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen