Chapter 94: Moody

Daire Pov~

----------------------------------------------------

The singular good thing about my alcohol tolerance being very low was that if I didn't drink too much I'd sober up fairly quickly.

Right now though. . .It didn't seem so good.

I stared up at the ceiling as my drunken memories started to flood back to me,

The memories of how I acted towards Laszlo were the ones that annoyed me the most.

My drunk self was always so fucking stupidly eager to forgive and forget for the sake of feeling safe and happy.

Well that. That wasn't good.

I couldn't have him think I'd forgiven him, I was still fucking pissed with him for not only causing me so much hurt but also for him accusing me of faking being. . .

Scowling, I reached up, Scratching roughly at my scalp.

He does get brownie points though for not fucking me while I was stupidly drunk.

My expectations for him were nearly non existent so the fact that he managed to surprise me by not being an asshole was somewhat impressive.

My head was hurting faintly and my mouth was as dry as sand, Which I just happened to notice now.

Damn it. . .Guess I gotta go get a glass of water. . .

I didn't want to get up though, My limbs felt heavy and slightly sore and honestly, The idea of even moving much at all didn't appeal to me.

But with how dry my mouth felt, I forced myself up out of the bed, Groaning while doing so.

I really needed to stop drinking booze.

Standing up, I winced as my vision turned white, My body swaying as I got up far too quickly.

Swearing under my breath, I stumbled down the stairs as my vision cleared, My head pounding all the while.

A small part of me wondered if I would find Eric and Laszlo down in the kitchen as I didn't see them upstairs at all.

Hopefully that crazy lady didn't come back and harass Eric. . .

Making my way into the kitchen, I grabbed one of the few plastic cups Eric had, Not wanting to grab one of the pretty glass ones.

Once I had quenched my thirst and my mouth felt less like sandpaper, I started to walk about the house, Looking out the front, Side and back windows, Seeing if I could see Eric outside.

I was sure if Eric was outside then Laszlo won't be far behind, Like a bad omen.

But thing is, I didn't see either of them out in the darkness beyond.

That. . .Concerned me. . .

If he wasn't outside then he should hopefully be inside.

With the in mind, I started to check room to room for my. . .Not boyfriend, Boyfriend.

 A small bit of panic was twisting in my chest as that story Laszlo had told me a day or so ago about the murders popped back into my mind.

I needed to find Eric. And I needed to find him now.

It's not because I care about him or anything. . .I just needed to make sure he wasn't hurt. . .Or worse, Dead.

Eventually, I came upon the guest bedroom right as my panic was starting to reach it's peak.

There the bastard was, Sleeping in a bed with rumpled sheets and a seemingly passed out Laszlo laying half sprawled out across his chest.

I. . .Wasn't sure how to feel about this.

Taking a step away from the door, I looked down at my feet, Feeling ever so slightly. . .Hurt.

It's fine. . .This is fine. . .I don't need to be cuddled. . .I'm not upset that my Boy- Eric, Left me for Laszlo. . .

 My hands clenched into fists before I stormed back up to Eric's bedroom, Scowling.

Stubbornly, I laid back down, Pulling the blanket on Eric's bed up over my head, Sulking.

If he wanted to spend time with Laszlo instead of me then that was just fine.

Grumbling under my breath, I settled down to sleep, A pout on my face as I did so.

It was just fine by me.

--- Eric Pov ---

Slowly, I started to wake up, Swearing I had heard a door close.

The older and taller, light brown haired man sleeping on top of me didn't even stir.

He had fallen asleep fairly quickly after he and I both finished.

His face while he slept was so peaceful.

Looking down at his normally stressed face, I remembered my other prickly and stubborn soulmate was still upsatirs.

Oh, Blue must have closed a door upstairs. . .I better go make sure he's okay. . .He was pretty out of it when I left him tucked in bed. . . 

Getting up slowly, I extracted myself from Laszlo's embrace, Replacing my body with a pillow instead.

He started to stir slightly when I moved, But he settled pretty quickly when I placed a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Getting out of the bed, I tucked the pretty thick blanket up around Laszlo's neck.

The air outside of the blankets was cold with the chill of autumn and the quickly approaching winter.

I'll have to find some fallen trees and chop 'em up into firewood if I want my woodbox filled before the wood gets frozen. . .

I very well could afford to heat my house through winter with electricity, But I much preferred using the massive fireplace my home housed instead of the air ducts.

 But right now wasn't time for that, Now, I had to check up on Daire.

As silently as I could, I made my way upstairs, Not wanting to wake Laszlo or possibly disturb Daire if he was sleeping.

If he was sleeping then I had another problem to deal with as I was positive I had heard a door close.

Quietly, I opened my bedroom door, Expecting to see drunk Daire awake and doing something or other.

Instead, I saw a small, Familiar human shaped lump under a blanket.

I was about to step back and search the house for whoever had closed the door.

Before I could though, I noticed something about the lump. . .

It was shaking faintly.

------------------------------------------------------

:T Daire has ~Mood swings~

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen