Chapter 98: Transactions?

NSFW chapter. . .

---------------------------------------------------------

Laszlo and I headed inside as Eric led Snips towards the distant paddock, Having paused briefly to stress to the two of us that we SHOULD NOT do transactional sex.

. . .

Once inside, Laszlo went to close the curtains to give us some privacy as I sat down on the couch. . .Still emotionally feeling like shit.

I'm sure I just need to fuck someone to feel better. . .

''Where does Eric keep the lube?'' I questioned when Laszlo returned to where I was sitting, Having moved the pillows off the couch while he was busy.

Before Laszlo could answer me, A plastic bottle proceeded to hit my shoulder, Drawing my attention towards where Eric was standing, Giving me a disapproving look.

''What. Did ah. Just. Say.'' He questioned quietly and slowly as he moved to sit in one of the old chairs near the couch.

''Thanks Eric!'' I called out, Pointedly ignoring his disapproval and his question as I picked up the bottle that I had been looking for. . .And which had been rather accurately thrown at me.

He's got a pretty good arm. . .Why am I not surprised?

A sigh left the green eyed man at that, But he didn't protest any further so I returned to the task at hand. . .

Getting even.

Laszlo was still sitting on the couch next to me, Having stayed silent during our entire conversation.

Turning back to him, I gave him a smile. . .One which might border a bit more on malicious but a smile none the less.

Reaching out, I pushed him down to the couch by his shoulders.

I'm pretty sure I remember how Eric did this. . .

Sitting back on my heels, I grabbed onto his jeans and struggled to pull them down for a moment before finally succeeding, Revealing his olive skinned thighs.

Okay. . .Clothes off. . .Then. . .

I stared blankly down at the other man's boxers, My hands tracing absent patterns into his tanned thighs as I tried to remember how exactly Eric and I went about this.

Well I need lube. . .Then just. . .Stick it in?

''Ya ain't gonna get very far with both of ya still wearin' clothes'' Eric murmured quietly from where he was sitting, Having most likely seen the confusion flashing briefly across my face.

My face heated at that in embarrassment before I shakily tugged the other man's boxers down, Fumbling slightly as his soft length was revealed to me.

Oh. . .He's not into all this. . .

''Here, I can prep myself'' Laszlo muttered quietly when I paused for a moment too long.

Frowning at that, I let out a small huff before reaching back and grabbing onto his ankles.

I've got this.

Laszlo barely had time to react before I was lifting his legs up to rest on my shoulders and flicking the bottle's cap open.

''Daire-'' Laszlo started to protest before gasping quietly as I poured a fairly large amount of cold lube onto his entrance.

I could faintly hear a fond chuckle come from Eric at said reaction, Before my focus fully zeroed back in at the task at hand.

Thinking about it, I was probably supposed to put the lube on my fingers. . .If the mess I just made was anything to go by. . .

Reaching out, I slowly slipped a finger inside the other man's burning hot body, Drawing a quiet groan from him as I watched in surprise.

Wow he's soft. . .Maybe even more so than inside a girl?

Fascinated by now, I didn't really even pay much attention to the other man, Opting instead to gently stroke at his insides, Marveling in the softness of his insides.

Someone was quietly gasping as I did so, The thighs resting on my shoulders tightening until my focus was drawn finally away from the honestly rather lovely feeling of his insides.

Oh right. . .

Readjusting to grip onto his hips, I lined my cock up with his lube slicked entrance.

''Blue no!'' Eric started to protest before I slipped inside the light brown haired man.

Both Laszlo and I groaned as I firmly sheathed myself in his very very warm and tight body.

''Fuuuuck'' I groaned out quietly, My hands weakly spasming on Laszlo's hips as he twitched and tightened around me.

Both of us were panting as his legs slipped off my shoulders, Laying either side of my thighs as I curled forwards slightly, Resting my head on his chest as the sensations I was feeling were getting to be overwhelming.

After a long moment, Laszlo draped his arms around my shoulders, Making shaky little shushing sounds.

''Please- Please move'' Laszlo hissed out very quietly, Urging me to very slowly start rocking into him, Gasping at the feeling of thrusting in and out of his warmth.

The other man starting to push back to meet my every thrust as the two of us gasped and moaned against each other.

My hands were either side of Laszlo's chest as his gently ran up and down my back, Leaving scratch marks in his wake.

The faint burn of barely there pain made me groan quietly, The twisting, Burning warmth in my groin spiking at it.

One of Laszlo's hands drifted up to tightly grab onto my hair before turning my head to the side enough so our lips could clash together.

It wasn't an elegant kiss, But it was good enough. . .Even if we did accidentally knock our teeth together when doing so.

Eventually, The two of us tumbled over the edge into whiteout bliss with far too quiet little noises from Laszlo and bit back moans from me.

The light brown haired man's sperm proceeded to paint my stomach as mine spilled inside him, Leaving both of us quietly panting messes.

Sticky. Quietly panting messes.

Wrinkling my nose slightly, I abruptly pulled out of the other man, Watching as he shuddered at the sensation.

Sitting back on my heels, I frowned down at the mess and the sweat that clung to my skin.

A small huffed sound of amusement came from behind me, Reminding me that the two of us had an audience.

'' 'Aight, Who 'ere thinks they can still walk?'' Eric questioned gently, Clapping his hands together as he got up, Causing both Laszlo and I to jump.

''Sorry'' Eric chuckled out.

Sounding the exact opposite. Of sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming fluff chapter :)

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen