Chapter 60 - Today Is Going To Be Perfect

It was the next day, and Jac was downstairs getting ready for the wedding. To be honest, she still didn't know how to tell Kian.

She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles, "Today is going to be a perfect day, nothing is going to go wrong."

She feels a sharp pain in her shoulder but ignores it, she continues to do her makeup when Sacha walks in.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks, sitting next to her.

"I'm great." She smiles, hugging into him.

"I can't believe I'm getting married again."

"Neither can I." Sacha smiles, passing her another makeup brush.

"So, are you wearing a dress this time?"

"Yeah, I think I am." She replies, looking away from the mirror "How do I look?"

"Beautiful, even though you always are." He grins at her.

"Thank you, Sacha." She smiles back, "Thank you for being my best friend, thank you for being here for me."

"I wouldn't miss any of this for the world, I love you."

"I love you too." Jac says, hugging him "Can you do me a favour?"

"Yeah sure, anything." He smiles.

"Can you get me some pain relief?"

"Why, what's wrong?" He asks, confused.

"Nothing really, just my shoulder is playing up."

"Oh? That's weird."

"Yeah, but it's nothing." She smiles, "Nothing is going to ruin my perfect day."

Sacha smiles back at her, and he leaves to go get some pain relief.

Jac does her hair, she has it down and flowing.

She stands up too fast and gets dizzy, along with some pelvic pain.

"Oh, you aren't liking me today?" She laughs, "Can you give me a break? It's my wedding day."

Sacha returns with some medication, "Uh, who was you talking to?"

"Nobody." She smiles, "Just my body annoying me."

He laughs and passes her the medicine, she takes two and then sits down for a minute.

"You know, you don't look very well." Sacha says, putting his hand on her forehead.

"Sacha, I'm fine." She replies, "I'm ginger, I'm always pale."

"Mmm, but you're paler than usual."

She smacks his hand away, "Can you stop trying to ruin my wedding day, please?"

"Okay, okay sorry." He smiles, as he helps her stand up.

"Jac, you know you look amazing, right?"

"Of course I do, I always look amazing." She says, as she walks along in the dress.

Just then there is a knock on the door, it's Elliot with Emma and Harriet.

"Mummy!" Harriet says, running over. She has a chocolate stained face and hands.

"Hi baby, please don't touch me." Jac says, "I don't want my dress to get dirty."

"Otay, mummy." Harriet says, as Sacha picks her up.