Chapter 64 - Impatience

A few weeks later...

Jac and Kian are laying in bed cuddling, she turns to face him and smiles.

"What?" He asks, "I haven't got anything on my face have I?"

"No, you haven't." She laughs, "We'll see our baby for the first time today."

"Oh yeah, we will." He smiles, as she lays her head on his shoulder.

"I swear, this baby better be like me." She smiles, "I already have two copies of you."

"Yeah but Emma, is a carbon copy of you."

Jac rolls her eyes, "Still, this baby better be like mummy."

"You know my personality is better." He winks, she then hits him with a pillow.

"Better get the kids ready to go." She sighs, getting up out of bed.

"Jac uh, are you sure you're only twelve weeks?" Kian asks.

"I am." Jac replies, "Why? Are you calling me fat?"

"No it's just.."

"Just what, Madani?" She says, turning to face him and cross her arms.

"Bump, there's a small bump." Kian says, looking at her stomach.

"Yeah, well this is my fourth pregnancy Madani."

"I know." He smiles getting up and wrapping his arms around her waist, he starts to kiss her neck.

"Not now, I've got to go get the kids up." She smiles, walking out of the room.

She knows Emma will have already gone to school with one of her friends, so she walks into Harriet's room.

She bends down next to her bed, "Hey, it's time to get up."

Harriet slowly opens her eyes and looks at Jac tiredly, "Do I have to, mummy?"

"Yeah, you've got nursery today." Jac smiles, messing up her hair.

"Mummy!" Harriet says, getting out of her bed.

"Come on, should we put this dress on?" She pulls out a yellow dress, from the closet.

"Yeah!" Harriet smiles, as Jac helps her put it on along with her shoes.

"Right go downstairs, I'll be down with your brother in a minute." Jac smiles, as Harriet rushes off downstairs.

Jac walks into Noah's bedroom, he's standing up in his cot and trying to get out.

"Ah! Ah!" Jac says, walking up to him "You aren't hurting yourself today."

She picks him up out of his cot, and holds him on her hip.

"Pizza!" He smiles, looking at her.

"Not at 8;45 in the morning, no." She replies, as they walk downstairs.

Jac plops Noah down on the floor for a second, and starts to brush Harriet's hair. She does it up into a ponytail.

Noah starts to crawl around on the floor, and picks up some toys to play with.

He sees something on the floor, which is under the sofa and he crawls over.

He picks it up, it seems to be some sort of rubber thing.

Noah puts it in his mouth and starts to chew on it a bit, before he spits it out for being disgusting. He then starts to cry.

Jac turns to face him, and bends down to his level "Hey, why are you crying?"