Chapter 70 - Nicky

"The babies Jac, how are the babies?" Kian asks looking at her concerned, and taking her hands.

She smiles lightly at him, some tears still falling down her face "They're both fine."

He smiles and hugs her tightly, "I promise, I won't let anything happen to them."

Kian then puts his hand on her stomach "Both of you behave for mummy, okay?"

"Uh the kids, where are the kids?" Jac asks, looking around confused.

"Mum took them out, so we can have some alone time." He smiles, pulling her into the kitchen.

She smiles and pushes him into the fridge, kissing each other with passion.

"Mama! Dada!" Noah says walking in, with Layla beside her.

Jac walks over and picks Noah up holding him on her hip, "Hey baby, what's up?"

"He's been sick a few times, just thought it'd be best to bring him back here." Layla smiles, waving at him.

Noah waves back at her, and then starts to cry.

"Shhh, it's okay." Jac says, slowly laying him down on the sofa.

"Is your tummy hurting?" She asks, pressing down on it a bit.

He nods his head, and starts cry "Yeah."

"Right I'm just going to go and get you, paracetamol." Jac says, getting up and walking to a cabinet.

Kian goes and sits next to Noah, "You okay?"

Noah shakes his head, and gags a little bit.

Kian rubs his head trying to keep him calm a bit, "It's okay, I'm here."

"I...hat..e you Dadda!" Noah shouts upset, and Kian picks him up and puts him on his lap.

"You don't say that to your daddy." He says looking down at Noah.

Noah starts to cry and slaps Kian a few times, trying to escape from his lap.

Jac returns from the kitchen and sees the scene in front of her, "Uh, what's going on here?"

"Nothing really." Kian says picking Noah up and plopping him down on the sofa.

Jac walks over to them, and takes some paracetamol out of the packet.

"Noah, I want you to take some of this okay?" She bends down, and tries to put some in his mouth.

"No! Mama!" Noah says, trying to crawl away from her.

"Noah stop it!" She says, walking over to him at full speed and picking him up.

She shoves it into his mouth, and makes him swallow it.

"Now behave okay?"

What Jac hadn't noticed in all the chaos of Noah, was that Kian had slinked off.

He'd grabbed his coat and made his escape, the words that Noah had said. Hit him hard, very hard.
Kian makes his way to Albie's, intent on finding himself a drink and maybe a drinking partner.

"Uh, vodka." He says reaching the bar, and staring the bartender down.

"Mhm." The bartender turns around, and starts to pour him a drink.

"Oh hi, Kiannnn!" Nicky says approaching, she's clearly wobbly on her feet.

"Uh, Nicky you doing okay?" He asks, turning to face her.

"Yeahhhh! I'm doing absolutely fineee!" Nicky smiles, plopping herself down next to him.

The bartender passes Kian his vodka, and he downs it instantly without a second thought.

"Ohhh, so you're getting drunk too?" Nicky asks, still trying not to fall off her chair.

"Mhm." Kian smiles, and orders himself at least two more vodkas.

Meanwhile...

Jac is at home watching Harriet and Noah, who are both asleep on the sofa.

Her thoughts wonder to Kian, and where he is. It was weird, he never usually just disappears unless he runs away.

She rings his voicemail, "This is Madani, you know what to do."

"Kian I swear to God if you don't get home in the next few hours, I don't know what I'm going to do. But you better not try to make me angry."

She hangs up and slams her phone down, on the table. Moving her hair out of her face, she stands up and lays next to the kids.

Back at the bar...

"Soo, Nicky why are you getting drunk?" Kian asks, knocking back another vodka.

"Ah, the usual!" Nicky giggles, "Getting drunk is fun!"

Kian laughs along, and then stops staring into her eyes.

He leans forward, and plants a kiss on her lips.

Nicky looks shocked for a second, before passionately kissing him back. He smiles, and pulls her into the bar a bit.

"Sooo! Do you want to come home with meeee?" Kian asks, looking at her puppy dog eyes.

"Uhhh, maybe you should come to my house?" Nicky says, breaking away from his hold and swaying a bit.

"Yeahh! That's a good idea!" Kian smiles, and pays the bartender.

He wraps his arm around her a bit, and they walk out of the bar together.

"Ahaha! I can't feel my legs!" Nicky giggles, almost falling over again.

"I can give you a piggyback!" He smiles, helping her into his back.

They eventually make it to her house, the moment they get into the house Nicky is pushed into the door.

He starts to kiss up her neck, and she starts to remove her shirt.

"Come on, join me upstairs!!" Kian smiles, and starts to pull her upstairs.

They land onto the bed together, and embrace each other kissing deeply.

He smiles at her, "Anyone ever tell you that you're reallyyyyy pretty?"

She smiles, and continues to kiss him.

The next morning...

Kian slowly wakes up, he can hear some snoring next to him.

He turns to face the person still half asleep, "Morning Jac."

He freezes, seeing that the woman in this bed is not Jac but...Nicky.

Kian quickly grabs his clothes up and gets dressed, he tries to leave as fast as he can.

He picks up his phone; 20 missed calls from Jac, and  1 voicemail.

Kian sighs gently, and listens to the voicemail.

What had he done?

Nicky slowly starts to wake up, "Uh...what happened?"

Kian turns to face her "Not much really, we just uh sort of..."

"Uh well I really really, enjoyed it." Nicky smiles, but then she remembers Jac, Jac!

Kian had cheated on Jac with her, she was guilty but she really, really enjoyed it.

Would Jac ever find out about this?