CHAPTER-30

'"I personally believe that if you love someone, and you get your heart broken, and you can learn to love someone else just as deeply as the first, then that is the greatest lesson we can learn on this planet.""

Today I saw something in her eyes which shows how broken she is from inside. It pains me like hell, seeing her in losing her control for the first time in my twenty years of meet, broke down from the hard core shield she have made in all these years pierce my heart in zillion pieces. Today i got to know that I really don't know anything about her. Except the basic details which I think were only there about her, I know nothing. And yet I say she is the love of my life.

How ironical.

There are many things about her which are yet to discover. And today I feel I fail her. What I think will give her immense happiness was come out to be the hell pain for her.

How can I do this to her.

After walking for few minutes in this dense place, I saw few people doing something I don't know coz there back was facing me.

And I am confused as who might these people be and doing what at this hour of night and that this funeral home, but what can I say when I was also being dragged by her at this time.

I heaved a audible sigh.

I want to ask her that where is she dragging me but I choose to refuse.

On reaching the place, where few people were doing some riots, I saw entire family except her brother, sister and her sister-in-law is standing there and doing some ritual.

But the thing is what this people are doing????

And that to in funeral home????

Before I could ask her anything;

"What are you doing here?" Ishu's grandma said with venom latching in her voice. On hearing the way she (granny) spoke I am shocked. It was the first time I am hearing this kind of voice from her coz whenever I went to her house she speaks way to sweet to me.

But Ishu didn't reply and seems not bothered by her tone and start moving towards the tomb.

"Didn't I tell you to never come here." her grandma again said but this time she holds her hair roughly and pushed her back, I caught her immediately otherwise she will fall to the ground. She looks at me with her glassy eyes and it squeezes my heart like tightly.

"Ishika didn't I tell you to never came here and that to today." This time Ram uncle (her dad) said with stern voice.

"Please ask her to leave; I don't want to do anything which I regret later." Her dad said to Arohi aunty (her mother).

She turns towards her with her puffy eyes and ask us to leave and without saying another word Ishu ran out from there.

This all was too much for me to process; I don't even know what kind of shit has just happened here.

Uncle and aunty of all people in world were too good and sweet to everyone but to her own daughter, they were like this. I never expected this, even in my wild dreams.

"You, son leaves her, coz she is just a bad omen-" her grandma start speaking to me but I didn't let her complete her sentence and ran out from there to search my Ishu.

I don't know where she ran away right now.

Reaching outside the funeral home I saw her starting the car and I speed up my running to reach to the car in time.

When I was buckling myself she roar the car and start driving in don't know which speed but I know its way too much.

***

I was looking at her serene face while she was looking at the shining stars and moon as we both were sitting on top of car at the end of road from where one can see the beautiful city.

She was lost in her own world that she didn't know I was also besides her. But I am not complaining, coz the things happen today were too much for me to process.

Today I saw the second side of those people from whom I never expect to be this. I know I am not better than them but still I am like them....

Though I know everyone has double sides, I am a businessman I come across with fake people every day, but I never expect it for their own child.

---------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, 

HOW'S THE UPDATE.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE SURPRISE FOR YOU..

:) :) :)

-----------------------------------------------------