Chapter 38

Kayden

Man, I feel like I'm in a Disney movie or something.

Not even kidding. Its like birds are chirping and soft harmonies are playing somewhere in the distance. I don't even feel like a major pussy for saying that.

And I've definitely got the princess here with me.

I woke up with my arms jammed around Bella like a spiders web. Her back against my chest with my arms around her waist and face against her neck. I never thought that'd be as comfortable as it was, but I've never slept better.

She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, so serene and beautiful. Her dark curls are sprawled over my white, cloudy pillows and her chest is heaving with light breaths right now. She's still in her little bra top thing, and I managed to snatch her shorts and put it back on her before I brought her up to my room with me. Her panties are probably scattered around my kitchen in tiny pieces right now.

Fuck. I can't believe that actually happened. I honest to God thought it was a dream until I woke up and the smell of sweet, fruity odors shrouded my nostrils. That's when I looked down to the girl I'm falling for, sleeping away right against me, in my bed.

With me.

This was the first time I'm ever waking up with someone next to me. First time anyone other than me has been in my bed.

Hell, even my room is off-limits. My entire house is.

But I would be insane to carry her to my fucking guestroom after last night.

Oh, oh, oh, last night...

I didn't even have sex with her but that was the hottest, most erotic experience... probably ever. I'm rocking a fucking boner just thinking about it- or at least reinforcing the one I woke up with to excruciatingly painful.

Who the fuck knew my girl was a little vixen?

She gave me a piece of my mind about all the times I tried to stop when I thought we were going too far in her opinion, and then she took what she wanted- what she knew we both wanted. She perched up on the edge of the countertop, made me peal her teeny shorts and underwear off her sexy legs, and let me go down on her until my chin was seeping in her sweet pussy's juices and my dick was so hard, it was agonizingly uncomfortable and throbbing like a ringing phone inside my sweats. I swear, I almost came inside them when she told me to touch myself. So I did. Then I made the both of us come so hard, I barely had the energy to kiss her goodnight and passed out by the time my face hit the pillow.

The taste of her is still on my tongue and its driving me crazy.

But I meant what I said about not fucking her until she's 100% sure on how much I truly want her. She's still hesitating, she's still doubting herself. Maybe even doubting me and my motives with her. Doubting us. I'll eat her pussy for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as a snack in between meals but I'm keeping my dick away... for now.

Fuck. I cant get the picture of her looking down at me with those lust-crazed eyes out of my head. Maybe that's why I woke up this early and haven't been able to gone back to sleep since.

Just knowing that I was the one doing that to her... Lets just say that if she hadn't given me the green light to put myself out of my misery, I'd have embarrassed myself like I never had before. Who the fuck wouldn't have? She was riding my face like it was the last thing she would ever do while holding herself up on that counter with her nipples hard enough to cut through glass. And the noises she was making. Fuck. Me. Those greedy, whimpery moans leaving her mouth while mine was sucking on her clit like it was my favorite candy were like straight sin.