Chapter 6

You cannot be serious...''

''I AM!''

''Ivan, get him the fuck out of here!''

''Okay, okay. But I'll have you know, it was a drunken blunder. Oh, and also be glad I used the guest room and we didn't start bumping heads in the middle of your bedroom.''

''Ah, yes! Thank Christ the naked stranger is in my parents' guest room, and not in mine. I could just bow to your feet out of appreciation, really.''

"Please don't bow."

"Of course I'm not going to fucking bow, you dumbass. Did he fuck away all the remaining brain cells you had left?"

What in the name of all things holy are these girls blaring for this early in the morning?

I squint my eyes open to make out my exact location and to perceive where the familiar shouting voices are coming from. First thing I recognize is Soyan's blonde hair that's somehow entombed itself into my mouth overnight. I take it out with a muted, instinctive gagging din and look around the room as the sunlight rays through it from Jenn's accessible skylights. Near my feet is a sleeping Nara, snoring away parallelly by the end of the bed, and Jenn is standing by the door- apparently at loggerheads with Ivana in front of her. 

Wait, did we all sleep on this bed? How the hell did we even fit? We haven't done that since our freshman year of high school. 

''Was he at least hot? If my parents are going to cremate me alive, he better have been worth it.'' Jenn- who hasn't noticed I'm up yet- continues the bickering with her favorite bickering partner; Ivana. I swear these two will kill each other one day.

''Oh my God, are you kidding, yes.'' Ivana throws her head back with a screech. ''That tongue. I swear, my future husband is so getting his tongue pierced.''

Seems like Ivana didn't sleep in this bed, after all.

''Isn't it a little early to be talking about oral copulation, girls?'' God, how I manage to make head sound like something so un-sexy is beyond me. The girls always say that's my superpower. I could open my mouth and crush all exhilaration of a situation in just a few sentences if I really wanted to. It's a blessing and a curse.

Their heads turn to me and our chuckles echo through the room.

''First of all, never. And second of all, it's like twelve or something.'' Jenn is the one to speak up. I peek over at the digital little clock on her nightstand. 12:33, not bad.

I feel Soyana stir beside me, indicating me she's awakening as well. She stretches her body for a moment, gathering herself before propping her body up to lean her head against the large bed's headboard.

She rubs her fists over her sleepy eyes. ''I think I'm still a little drunk...'' Her voice comes out raspy.

''I know I am.'' That voice emanates from by my feet. I look down to see Nara who still looks like she is dead asleep, but seemingly, is awake as well.

''One of you has to come with me. Please, I can't go in there by myself, and I really need to get him out of there.'' Ivana pleads.

''That guy had his tongue trapped inside you a couple of hours ago and you're worried about waking him?'' Nara asks, voice smothered in amusement.

''The morning after is different. You know that. I have no idea who that man is, the only thing I remember is that...'' Ivan bargains.

''Well, the cleaning people just left so I'm hopping in the shower. Ivan, get the fucker out by the hour.'' Jenn points her finger at her grimly before she makes a beeline for the bathroom.