finding

Hi, yes it's me your fave author or smthing idk. Anyway, I just wanna say, I really want to include more description in my work so this chapter may be a bit more descriptive idk. Also I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. It's my first miraculous fan fic and I'm English not french so if I get anything wrong don't hate me  •́  ‿ ,•̀  I kind of don't know where this story is going... But don't worry, I'm sure by the end it will be... Okay-ish. Okay now time for me to shut up and for you to read. Ily all (•ө•)♡

Chat Noir's pov

I watched as the purplish bruise on Ladybug's forehead retracted, leaving clear unblemished skin beneath. I brought my fingers up and gently brushed the skin where the bruise used to be. She didn't wince in her sleep nor did she react in anyway to the skin being touched. It wasn't some kind of panic induced illusion either, her skin which had been badly bruised only minutes before, was now fully healed.

"The ladybug is doing what it's supposed to. She's slowly healing. Not instantaneous like the fixing of buildings but definitely faster than normal." I spoke, turning to see Master Fu looking relieved.

"She can stay here then. She should be fully healed in a couple days."

"What injuries does she have? And how do you know them?" I asked, watching again as her eyes flickered and moved beneath her eyelids.

"I did a full study of her body, using a technique I was taught by the elder guardians. She has a dislocated shoulder which I will need your help in relocating it, a shattered knee cap, sprained ankle, some internal bruising and a couple broken ribs. I don't know what all the absorbed energy did to her but it could cause hallucinations if she wakes up and now, she is probably having fear induced nightmares. I'm working on easing them." Master Fu had a deep sadness in his voice.

"You regret giving her the miraculous?"

"I regret not checking up on her to make sure she was doing okay. I'm the only person other than her kwami who knows her secret identity. I'm the only person she can talk to about it but I never reached out, only talking to her when she needs help with an akuma or a new miraculous needs to be put in circulation for a bit. Of course, due to the increasing likely hood of heroes being akumatised and miraculouses being lost, I'm putting a large restriction on the lending of miraculouses. This means I haven't talked to Ladybug in around a month. I feel like it's my fault." He was rambling, his old voice croaking out, tainted with the sound of coming tears.

I reached out and placed my hand on his worried shoulder and smiled sadly at him.

"It's not your fault Master Fu. If it's anyone's it's mine for not speaking with her. I too have been distant lately. I am... Struggling with some stuff. My father is making me do stuff I don't want to and I have had many realisations recently. It's led me to be distracted. And I haven't spoken much about anything personal with her lately."

"No Adrien. You must not blame yourself. We must put aside these self blames and focus on helping Ladybug." Master Fu said, returning the gentle gesture of placing his hand on my shoulder.

I turned away and walked back to the book shelf, sliding the red and black book back in its place and slowly observing the rest of the shelf.

Above. Far above, out of my reach was a book. It was similar to the book about the Ladybug miraculous but it was a rich, dark, green colour with black accents. It wasn't my acid green but I knew it was a book about my Miraculous.

"Adrien no! I know what you are thinking. It's more important that you help ladybug than read about stuff you already know. There, four books away. It says something about healing, that could help!" Plagg pointed at a book which looked even older than the rest.