In Motion

Let's pretend this is a fencing uniform or smtg b/c I use so many gifs in this outfit haha - they're all so good though, plus I'm running out of options eek :)

Your POV

Time skip to Friday afternoon....

I rubbed my eyes as it was finally time to leave the History of Auradon class. That must have been the most boring class ever.

I had been anxious all day, anticipating the evening when the plan could be put in action. Everyone had cleared their schedules for tonight, and once the clock struck 4:30, I would head to Johnny's room. Shortly after he leaves with me, Harry and Kai will casually enter the room as usual, and then everything will be perfect again.

"I'll see you later Uma!" I waved to her as we parted in the hallway. Harry messaged me that he was just heading for fencing practice, but would be done well in time for his - minor - part.

I guess there's just one thing left to do. Head to Johnny's, and act as natural as possible.

I grabbed a cookie from the cafeteria to split with him and bounded up the spiral staircase.

I knocked on the door, and as planned, he opened it after 3 seconds. It's best not to make it seem like he was expecting me enthusiastically.

"Hi there Johnny." I quickly entered the room and he locked the door behind me. I was relieved to see Sil wasn't there. "Is Sil out for the night?"

"It seems like it, and even if he came back, he usually isn't in the state to realize his surroundings, let alone care if I'm in my bed or not."

"Great. I got this for us while we wait." I handed him the cookie.

"Thanks, (y/n)." He whispered. "You have the you-know-what, right?"

"Of course I do." My eyes lingered on him for a moment. "Did you style your hair?"

"How did you notice?"

"Please, like I wouldn't notice if you did something to your hair." I laughed.

"Is it bad?"

"What? No, it's just different. I'm sure Uma will like it."

He glanced around aimlessly. "Wanna play a game before we go?"

"Sure, guess there's not much else to do."

We tried to play a few rounds on his console but didn't last very long. Neither of us could waste time on a video game when we had bigger things on mind.

Finally, we decided enough time had elapsed.

"Kay, I think we should get ready." I sent a quick message to Uma letting her know I would be leaving Johnny's and coming over to the dorm in a few mins.

"You'll be able to hold the spell until we get over there, right?"

"Oh for sure, trust me, we tested it out." I giggled internally thinking of last night's test run.

"Well, I'm ready when you are." He picked up his bag, with everything he would need for the night.

"Okay, give me a second to find it - make sure you're holding onto that bag when I do it because otherwise it won't be masked." I opened the page and cracked my knuckles in tension before reciting the spell. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Here it goes. "Sight is relative, invisibility is imperative. Hide this from the world until my directive." I focused all my energy on Johnny before reopening my eyes.

He looked at me expectantly. "Did it... work?"

"Let's see." I opened my phone's front camera and stood beside him. "Yes!" We quietly rejoiced at the empty space seen beside me on the screen.