A Stunning Show

The queen of the seas is back ^ and we're thankful for that - I think (y/n) is seriously lacking some girl time lol

Your POV 

It wasn't hard to spot Johnny and Uma in the bleachers, and I was thankful to see a saved seat beside Uma. The crowd was filling up fast, and it was the kind of place you wanted to be at with friends.

They waved me over and I slinked my way around the jumble of Legacy and Auradon students alike to make my way up to them.

"Wished Harry a proper good luck before the show?" Uma smirked at me. "He was nonsensically nervous earlier today. Nearly forgot how to hold his sword."

"He's good now - I made sure of it." I smiled while sneaking a quick glance at Johnny, who avoided contact. Instead, he was scanning the gym entrance, noting everyone who entered and left. I bet he's worried Ruby's going to show up. For his sake, I really hope she doesn't.

"I had the unfortunate luck of bumping into Steve White on the way here." Uma continued. "He asked how you were." Her voice conveyed annoyance.

"Whenever did he care?" I narrowed my eyes down to the front row, seeing the back of his head thrown in laughter at something someone said. Seems like he got himself out of the show fight, somehow.

"Who knows? Anyways, thought you should know. And what's worse? Met Chad, right after that. Now he didn't speak to me, thank the seas, but he had some rather nasty things to say out loud about, well, it doesn't matter. Let's say he's not thrilled by the level of co-mingling going on between Isle and Auradon kids nowadays. Complained about how Audrey's gone too far with it, whatever that means."

I stifled a laugh. "I think I know what it means." I turned to her confidingly. "Promise not to tell anyone? I mean, I was never sworn to secrecy - but in case she hasn't told the lot, I'd hate for Audrey to hate me again. I don't care - whether she does or doesn't - but I'm trying to keep my enemies to a minimum."

"(Y/N), you know whatever you tell me is kept under lock! No matter how big or how small."

"Alright," I whispered - it was more of a regular voice really, considering how much louder the room around us was. "I bumped into Audrey a while ago - she was holding a bouquet of flowers. I assumed they were from Chad, but it turns out she's got a new guy. Not only is she BFFs with Lydia, but she's presumably dating Coy Gothel!"

Uma's jaw dropped dramatically. "There's no way."

"You remember her reaction when she saw him from the cameras in the control room - shirtless. I can only imagine her asking Lydia to get them introduced shortly after."

"I still find it hard to believe - she despised the Isle kids!"

"She despised them so long as she didn't find them hot. She even hit on Harry in the summer, remember?"

"Right. She has considered herself our equal," I laughed at Uma's way of putting it, "ever since she went rogue as the Queen of Mean. Makes sense she's trying to fully integrate. But how does she even meet him?"

"At the-"

"Asylum!?"

"I don't know if they'd like you calling it that, Uma." We shared a familiar grin. "But yes, she goes to him. Crazy, right?"

"Sorts out Chad's frustration, that's for sure. Still doesn't clear up why Steve's acting like he cares about you."

"He must've been sarcastic, Uma. I cannot believe Steve has any reason to ask about my well-being."