Heart to Heart

If anyone wanted insight into how Harry's clothes are now that he's in Auradon ^^ I imagine it as a preppy sort of style, but of course, mixed with pirate-like collars and things like that. 

Your POV 

I walked back to the lobby satisfied, but unsure how to convey everything to Harry. Coy told me and not him... why? Maybe he feels a sort of connection to me, like Audrey was suggesting, because we both hold magic, somehow.

"How was it?" Harry got up at the sight of me, ready to leave.

"Good, I'll tell you everything once we get out of here. Can we stop by your Father?"

"Father? Er, I have fencing in a bit - could we go after?"

"It could get late... how about we go back to Auradon now, and I'll head to the Roger after a while and you could meet me there after practice? I'd only go a few minutes in advance." I'd prefer some time with Captain Hook without Harry there, really. It would get him to be less defensive, hopefully.

"I mean, if you insist - but I'm not too comfortable with the idea. If it'll only be a few minutes then couldn't we just go together?"

"I'll explain why in a second. He really is fine these days, isn't he Harry? I don't think it should be an issue for me to meet him alone, I've been seeing him since the summer and it's always been fine."

"Then only go half an hour before my practice ends at most, and I'm coming there as soon as possible. Now tell me, what did Coy tell you that he couldn't to me?"

I began reliving through everything Coy mentioned, just leaving out the last bit about episodes. I could tell Harry that Coy thought Captain Hook remembers, but not why. If he knew it had to do with his episodes he'd never let either of us pursue it further.

"Wow, he told you that much? He was nothing more than a statue in front of me!" Harry pondered after I had finished telling him everything. We were on our way back to the school.

"It took a lot of prying out, initially. But I think he didn't want to be alone in knowing, that could be why he opened up. Oh, but that song he sang - it was so... eerie."

"I still can't imagine where it came from."

"I don't know. There's a lot that doesn't make sense."

The time passed quickly as we hung out in Harry's room. I helped him practice some of his fencing to get him in shape for his actual practice this evening. Kai was still out, which meant so was Maya, and we didn't want to interrupt Johnny and Uma if they were still catching up.

"You think I'm ready to face Legacy?"

"Well, you still have a few weeks until the tournament - that's plenty of time." I handed him back the sword.

"So that's a no?" He laughed lightheartedly.

"Your offence is spectacular Harry, I doubt anyone could beat it - but you let your guard down, leaving yourself vulnerable to anyone who picks up on that."

"And who says I wasn't just letting my guard down because it's you I'm fighting?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, make excuses - I'll be watching for that though."

He zipped up his equipment bag. "Seriously, jokes aside, thanks for helping (y/n) - I haven't had much time with everything else going on."

"Anytime, I'm always up for a good spar."

"Should we head out?"

"Yeah, you'll get late otherwise! I'll head for the Isle, then?"