Sky Time

I was going to call this chapter "Time Flies" for a bit of irony - but then shouldn't it be "Fly Time" for the literal meaning I wanted to get at? Anyway, I went with "Sky Time" b/c let's keep it simple :)

"Really?"

"Yeah, Baba told me to bring my friends over back in the summer but we never found the time - it would be lovely to visit with you, if you want."

"I can't think of a more perfect plan. I - this is so exciting. Getting to see Agrabah... meeting your - wait. Meeting your parents..? Do they—?"

"We can discuss that to our heart's content on the long trip up there - let's get Maya and Kai the room first. They'll be thrilled to get the chance to stay here."

"Er-" he was evidently nervous once the thought had hit him.

"Fine - the short answer to your ponder: they're good with it, Harry. Not to worry at all." I smiled reassuringly.

"Well then, I can't wait."

I quickly got back the desk lady's attention once I turned around. "Hi again, could you go ahead and book that suite for us?"

"Of course, will it be under your name, princess (y/n)?" She obviously had time to search up my name and background in the time we took to deliberate. Her voice this time betrayed a feeling of true respect, after probably discovering more about me than just a name on file.

"No, could you actually book it under the names Maya and Kai?"

"A-alright - so it's not for you two then?"

"It's for our friends. They'll appreciate it a lot more than us. They're new to Auradon."

"Oh, I see." She nodded pleasantly. "Let them know it'll be ready for them at noon."

"Thank you so much!"

We left the bustling hotel and found Carpet and our suitcases exactly where we left them.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup - how long is the trip over there?"

"It depends on how fast we go. We could make it in 30 minutes, but we'd probably get sky sick after 15. Usually, it's anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour by Carpet." I explained as we put our luggage on the carpet. There was still plenty of room for us both to be accommodated on the rug.

I got on and helped Harry to do the same. "We have something to eat in those bags, right?"

"Didn't we have breakfast like 20 minutes ago?"

"It's a long trip." Harry shrugged.

"Don't worry, I think there should be something small in there - otherwise, we'll just stop and find a place along the way. Trust me though, you may want to keep an appetite for what Agrabah has to offer."

"Ooh - I think I can hold out in that case."

I laughed. "I thought you'd say that." We lifted off the ground and began to head away from Auradon City. "Oh right! I should call Maya and let her know we got the room for them - give me a second."

"Sure. I'm not going anywhere." He winked.

"Hey Maya! I was able to get a booking for you guys - you can check-in at 12 today. We were thankfully able to get one despite the rush, thanks to my parents' "Royal priority" at the Summerlands."

"What about you and Harry?"

"We actually made other plans. We'll be going to Agrabah for the next few days."