Tabled Talks

^The dynamic between Daiya and (y/n) is quite similar to Dahlia and Jasmine's from Aladdin - possibly just a bit more chaotic...

A few power duo scenes for Harry and (y/n) in this one, and some new faces!

Your POV

As I had anticipated, everyone was already settled down for lunch when we glided into the hall.

"Princess (y/n) and Harry Hook!" Our names were announced by the royal footmen standing at the doorway, at which all the heads at the table turned to us.

Mom, Baba, Dahlia, Genie, Daiya, of course, and some officials of Agrabah whose faces I could place, but not names.

The women were all seated on the right side of the table, and the men were placed opposite - each couple facing each other.

As I took my place by Daiya and Mom, Harry went around the side and met my eyes as he tentatively sat beside Baba, who appeared to be Daiya's new guy.

I nudged Daiya. "You didn't tell me about this."

She spoke out of the corner of her mouth - not as subtle as she thought she was being. "You didn't ask."

I continued in a whisper. "Well? Who is he? And not to be out of place, but is he blonde?! A boy looking like that sure isn't from Agrabah..." I smirked.

"Keep it down, Princess! He might hear you!"

"And what if he does?"

"Sh!"

"God, I haven't seen you this serious - ever! Don't get your lehenga in a bunch, your dad's harassing him, he couldn't pay attention to us even if he wanted to."

"Alright, his name's Daniel. We met when his family was on vacation here - they're from The Moors, Queen Aurora and Prince Philip's Kingdom. He's exactly our age, the funniest person you'll ever meet, and he grows flowers for a living! Hot, right?"

 He's exactly our age, the funniest person you'll ever meet, and he grows flowers for a living! Hot, right?"

I snickered under my breath. "Yeah, totally."

"A real catch." Harry's voice snapped both of our thoughts away as he rolled his eyes. "If this is your guys' attempt at sharing secrets, you're failing."

Daiya reddened and muttered under her breath. "He heard everything, right?"

"It... appears so." I nodded.

She took a deep breath and brushed it off, now keen to meet Harry - something she had been dying to do ever since she found out about him. "So." She playfully smiled as she set her gaze on him. "You're the great Harry Hook."

"That's me." He grinned. "What, (y/n)? Where's my introduction? I think I deserve one just as much as her random gardener boy."

"Hey!" Dai exclaimed.

"Settle down, Dai." I looked back at Harry. "Daiya already knows everything about you - there would be no point in reintroducing you."

Harry huffed.