(Friend)Ship-Wrecked

Ignore the characters in the background, this is just for Uma and Harry ^ (also this is purely platonic - don't get worried haha)

Harry's POV (not long after (y/n) left)

"Uma I don't feel good about this at all - we should turn around and find her, not go inside for Johnny!" (Y/N) had taken off like it was no one's business, and Uma was convinced we should just let her. "Did you see her? Whatever Johnny said..."

"Harry she would have stuck around if she needed you - how can we even help if we don't know both sides of the story?"

"Johnny and (y/n) are best friends, there's always only been one side." I shook my head. "This entire thing was stupid. (Y/N) said he seemed off yesterday, she shouldn't have felt compelled to come here. Johnny's grown enough to meet his parents without this much scaffolding."

"Seas, do you hear yourself, Harry? Nothing would have stopped her from being there for him. I can't believe Johnny could have hurt her like that - maybe the others in there, but not him."

"Are you defending him?"

"I'm not going to accuse him, that's for sure!" She glared. "He's the most good-natured person we know."

"And what about (y/n)?"

"Harry you can't deny..."

"What?" My voice came out defensively, and I honestly didn't regret it.

"She can be temperamental, can't she? She's the one who floods and storms places on whims, not him."

I scoffed. "That's wrong."

"She's not any less my friend, I'm just trying to make sense of it."

"Well, it sounds like you've already decided." I started in through the gates. "I've changed my mind - I do want to go in there, and I do want to see what he has to say."

"Harry..." Uma started but faltered, shaking her head as she came up beside me.

"You know your way around this place?"

"No, of course not."

"Great." I sighed as I tried to lead us in the right direction. "I'll have you know," I had to add as we roamed, "I doubt (y/n)'s bracelet acted up today, and even if for some reason it did, that only happens when she feels threatened. So her temperament is hardly her fault, especially with all that people have been turning on her as of late."

"You're defending her because of your feelings for her."

"Like that's not why you're defending Prince Johnny."

She spoke through gritted teeth. "I'm not defending him."

"Forget it, I don't want to fight you."

"Neither do I."

So we continued in silence, until after enough dead ends, we finally found two large doors, open by just a creak.

It was so quiet, I doubted anyone was in there, but as we entered three heads turned to peer at us, with the blond boy's unfazed.

"We're Johnny's friends... he told us to come here when we were free." Uma began reluctantly, but I was at a loss for words.

"Oh, come in." The Queen, Rapunzel, waved her hand for us to walk forward.

"I'm Uma, and this is Harry."

I could see both Rapunzel and Eugene's brains working at our names, probably trying to place who we belonged to. A look from the former made me feel like she realized it - either understanding my connection to (y/n), or purely who my family was. The look didn't ease the hesitation I felt when approaching the situation.