A Girl Like You

Harry's POV

I doubt (y/n) has any idea of the specifics of how things were on the Isle before Uma and I turned over to the good. Stealing from a girl younger than C.J.? She'd surely look down upon that. Although I must say, C.J., no matter how young, would never have allowed anyone to steal from her.

She's a Hook after all, and the likes of Dizzy are nowhere near us.

"Hey, Dizzy." Silence ensued while Uma stared at me with command, clearly expecting an apology from me. Considering those were her orders in the first place, it wasn't even really my fault I treated Dizzy as I did! God, First Mates get the worst end of it. "Um. Let me say sorry for our previous encounter, here in this shop." I began. "I want you to know that I would never do anything like that now, and although I had a funny, non-existent way of showing it before, I didn't really want to steal from you back then either."

"You seemed to have no trouble going through with it. All with a plastered smirk, too." Her younger complacency seems to have faded.

At that remark, (y/n) frowned at me, face nothing but confusion. All I could do was give her a quick "I'll explain it later" glance before turning back to Dizzy. "Things were different then and you know it, Dizzy. Surely after all you must have heard about the summer, you can't still think me to be evil!"

She sighed, tired of this conversation. "Yeah, it's forgiven. Uma's already mended it all anyway, just had to hear it from you."

I smiled, in the least menacing way possible. "Okay, good."

"So, the four of you are here for colour, I'm assuming?" Dizzy announced as she strutted to the back of the room, gesturing for us to take seats by each other, and promptly returned with colour samples. "You have five minutes to decide." She was still the perky girl everyone knew her to be, but in running a business, had flaked some of the pleasantries for a more professional environment.

Deciding what we'd each do was slightly dependent on each other - the minute Uma said she was touching up her braids in a brighter, more Auradon blue, Johnny decided he'd get the tips of his hair in that exact shade.

(Y/N) flipped between the pages indecisively, almost deciding on one only to shake her head and look back at another. Rose, violet, sky blue - they'd all suit her.

I rested my face on my palm as I watched her expressions, my page already on the colour I wanted - dark red at the tips, fading into my dark brown hair. I've always wanted to try that one out.

She slowed down her flipping, and then settled on one, turning to me. The shade on the page was a blood-red with a hint of intense pink, from a certain angle. "This would match your sword hilt perfectly, wouldn't it?"

I smirked, getting what she was saying. "It would."

"Then I've got to get my streaks in this one." She handed the book back to Dizzy, leaning into me. "There should be no doubt who I'm cheering for at this tournament." She smiled, very much in a way that made me feel light-headed. "Isn't that right, Harry Hook?"

I could feel my face flush, surprised at my inability to form a coherent response. Everything about this girl throws me off guard in the best way possible, and my name on her lips was forever the sweetest sound.

With me flabbergasted, she just laughed and pulled away.

In that moment, all I could think of was this; oh, how Father, C.J., and the other pirates would lose their minds in seeing me bested like this. A pirate madly in love, completely out of his wits.

The funny part is, I don't mind it one bit.

[Some visuals if you wanted to picture the hair streak thing - imagine this but a little more red in colour! Also the POV's are switching back :)]