OnE

(edited)
lana del rey - blue velvet

      She wore blue velvet Bluer than velvet was the night

      The night time held many secrets. Secrets held so deep within itself that it would never dare to reveal them. So vague and dark no one dared to reach them. Those secrets are the ones that ruined a person, the ones that the night kept. And with luck, my life was full of them.

      Hands were always daring to try to touch me but they never would. Eyes stole glances but thats the only thing they stole. Some tried but failed to achieve the darkest of sins, sins that their mothers would cry themselves to sleep to. And despite this place being called Sin City, it was never a choice for me. It was every single fucking night.

      Softer than satin was the light From the stars

      The bass was louder this night but that just might be the drugs that intoxicated my veins making it do that. Of course the seats were all filled, who wouldn't want to see Arabella? She was the star of the night and the brightest one at that. And it was me, I was Arabella.

       Money was just paper to them and they threw it with no care in the world. And to me, it was a legacy. A legacy I achieved four times out of the week that my boyfriend dearly adored me for. Some say that's the only thing he adored me for was sex, but it was deeper than that and they didn't know that. It was so much deeper. He loved me and I knew it.

      She wore blue velvet Bluer than velvet were her eyes Warmer than May, her tender sighs Love was ours

      If I didn't romanticize this life that I had, it wouldn't be much of a life, now would it? I adored the money, the glamour, the incredible hot boyfriend that came with it, but I mainly loved the attention. Attention was all I got and God I bathed in it. Every night I bathed in the attention and the money. It was all in life that you could want.

      Ours a love I held tightly Feeling the rapture grow

      Butterflies flew above me and inside of me whenever I got to perform for the crowd in front of me. I know they weren't here for me but rather for what I could do for them. Which wasn't much, but they didn't know that or cared to. All they could do is think with the dick in their pants.

      It was powerful really, being able to control what a person feels. Lust, love, adoration, pain. Those feeling were able to be controlled if done correctly and that's what I strived for when performing.

       Like a flame burning brightly But when she left Gone was the glow of Blue velvet

      Living the life I lived was expensive but worth every cent. I would have never chosen to live in Vegas but it's what Ira had wanted. And whatever Ira wanted, he got. Our lives here were priceless, no really, we spent whatever we wanted wherever we wanted. It came with the beauty of being Arabella and Ira.

       But in my heart there'll always be Precious and warm, a memory

      I wouldn't change it for the world. The beauty of everything. Until he came along and flipped the whole fucking universe backwards, just like he does. He never spoke my name saying it was cursed on his tongue or something along those lines. But God did he change everything.

Through the years And I still can see Blue velvet through my tears

      It wasn't lust or adoration, much that I knew. He did adore me but he rarely showed it. He showed something else but I've never seen it before so I had no recollection of what it could be. Others tried warning me it was a dangerous game to play but he played it so well.

      Pete Davidson played it so well, I just had to join him.     

      It all first started on a Saturday night

      It all first started on a Saturday night. A normal Saturday night; until he showed up from hiding in the shadows from the night. The same night that held all our secrets. Our secrets, together we created many. So many that it had created a cursed world.

      But it was our cursed world.

      Our world that was destroyed soon later by the same people who created it, us. Funny enough, on a Saturday night is when it all was destroyed.

      It was all a game, life, thats what it was. A game no one could win so why not enjoy it while we could? So that's what we did, no matter how much trouble it caused us or the people around us. It's just what we did. Everyone around us despised it but we cared less.

      In the end it was just us and that's all that mattered.

      Pete and Arabella.