fiVE

(edited)

gwen stefani - rich girl

      "Happy Birthday, bitch!" Cher screamed right  into my ear once I got off stage. A couple of the girls around us turned their heads and began whispering before looking away. Rolling my eyes I pull her into a hug and whisper a thank you into her ear.

      I never really cared for my birthday before, it was just another day in my life. Nothing special about it and nothing ever about it will be. Just another regular Friday night. November 30, 31 more days till the new year. A new year of the same old shit I had to live through yet again, nothing will change. It never did.

     Cher on the other hand though loved birthdays, whether it was hers or not. 

      "What are you doing tonight! It better be good, you're turning 26!" She grins at me excitedly as my eyes catch gaze of one of our newest dancers. Maeve. She was the youngest one here, 20, and possibly one of the best. Of course, not above me though.

      "Oh god, don't remind me." I tilt my head back and groan. "I'm getting so old."

      "If you're old, then I'm a toddler."

      "Cher, that doesn't even make sense." A small laugh escapes my mouth as I shake my head at her. Rolling her eyes she prompts me to answer her question. "Probably just eat Chinese food while cuddling with Spike watching re-runs."

      Cher scowls at me and goes to respond but is beat by Lilith's load voice.

      "Ladies!" All the attention was on her now. "Kill it out  there tonight, okay? Arabella, if you could come over here." Chatter fills the air quickly as I push my way through the crowd to where Lilith stood with her hair pushed behind her ears and a clipboard in her hands.

      I stop in front of her and wait for her attention to turn onto me.

     "Hey, babes. You have a special request in room 2008." Her eyes stayed glued on the paper as she spoke calmly.

     "2008? The second floor?" My heart began racing at the mention of the second floor. It was such a privilege to get invited up there, only the richest of the rich rented out rooms up there. 

     Lilith nods her head and I take that as my cue to leave her alone. I eagerly grab my sheer robe and throw it on over my outfit, a silver bra with matching high waisted bottoms that had silver tinsel running down both entities.

      Once I reach the main floor my attention was immediately turned to the main stage where the new girl, Maeve, stood for the beginning of her performance.

      It's Britney, bitch, I see you, And I just want to dance with you

      Gimme More, by Britney Spears. She starts off by turning around swiftly with her long curly hair slapping against her back. Her eyes shone with purity, a known given false of hope to the audience, there was no purity here. She eagerly walked up closer to the audience before her moves started.

      She flashes a smile before folding her body in half and slowly coming back to full height as her hands slowly slid up her figure. Someone in one of the front tables throws a rose up onto the stage, in which she greedily takes and uses in her act.

      The rose is held underneath her nose as she takes a small sniff of it before dragging it down her neck and down her breasts.