THREE

(edited)

WILLOW - marceline

      "You know I don't do the Pink Room." Bills laid in my hand crumbled up as my fist tightens at the mention of the dungeon-esque room. The Pink Room was sworn off by me, only the dingiest of girls go inside of there, and I wasn't one of them.

      "It's Ira." Lilith turns around and walks off before I can get another word out. My face reddens at the mention of his name. He never came here unless it was important. My breath hitches as I messily shove the paper into my bag and tuck it under my vanity hidden from any peering eyes that may be lurking. Not like it could be stolen, Lilith would have heads if that ever happened.

      My heels clicked on the floor as I make my way out onto the main floor ignoring all the calls from the sleazy men. They were so desperate it was embarrassing. 

     The Pink Room lights up in front of me in all of it's glory. Pink LED lights shone from underneath the crack of the curtain giving it it's name that haunted everybody's mind once they took a step inside of it. My nerves struck me for the first time tonight as I push open the curtain and past the security guard that threw a dirty look my way. He knew nothing.

     Glitter covered the floor along with stray thongs that once covered bodies. My nose scrunched up as I moved past the girls practically fucking clothed bodies towards the back to the secluded back area where my Ira sat. He was joined by a couple of men I didn't recognize but then again, I never recognized the people he knew, they changed every week or so. 

      "Hey!" A smile grows on my face the moment we make eye contact before his own strays to the outfit adorning my body. He wasn't impressed.

      "What the fuck are you wearing?" A lit cigar hung out from his lips mumbling his words but the group heard him clearly. His eyes hung low as he smirked from the embarrassment he had caused. Laughs roared from the group he was with except for one person.

      His irises screamed familiarity but not once have I ever met him. Brown wavy hair rested past his chin as the top half was showcased into a tiny bun on the back of his head. His eyes screamed red and blazed from the high he was currently on.

      I faked a smile as I tried my best to ignore his question and ask my own, "You wanted something?"

     "Put on a show, yeah?" He turns to the guy next to me and strikes up a new conversation leaving me in the dust with the gaze of the others eager to see something, anything. 

     "I don't do that." I go to turn around but pause when he lets out a loud cough that stops my movements, shit.

     "Arabella, if I remember correctly. It's your job is it not?" Ira raises an eyebrow cockily as smoke lingers in the air from his latest puff. My body tenses as I just stare at him dead in the eye.