EighT

(edited)

poppy - girls in bikinis

      "Tell me what happened." The words struck me the moment he had walked in, no hello or anything.

      "No, why should I tell you?" I swiftly turn my head to look at the man before me confused.

      "Because we're friends at least." He couldn't even the hide the smile on his lips when he said that, we were barely friends.

      "You visit me once a week and when you do, you pay me." 

      "I pay you nicely though. You have to admit that." He throws a wink my way before turning his body to face the empty stage. His hands rest atop his knees as his head turns slowly to look at me in the dark. Blowing a loose strand that had fell into my frame I get up from my spot to walk in front of him.

      I lean down placing my hands on top of his as my breasts push together giving the illusion they're bigger as they sit right in front of his face. His eyes danced from the cleavage to my face with a smirk on his lips. 

      "What do you really want Pete?" Speaking in a low husky voice I grab his chin forcing him to make eye contact with me.

      His lips glisten as he swipes his tongue over them all the while keeping eye contact with me. He tilts his head before leaning in closer till our faces were an inch apart from each other.

      "I want you to tell me what happened, Arabella." My hand drops but soon not even a second later his own is on my chin keeping me in place. "Every detail."

      "Fine." Taking in a quick gulp of air I stay in place leaning over him as my eyes look away from his. "He cheated on me. With Maeve."

      "I- I walked in on them in our house." Squeezing my eyes shut I pause for a moment before beginning again. "I was staying at Cher's but she told me to go talk to him and yeah.."

      His hand leaves my chin and instead places itself on my back as he pushes my body down lower to where I was practically on top of him. He was hugging me? Furrowing my eyebrows I hesitantly wrap my arms around him before just allowing myself to fall into his scent.

      We stay like that for awhile in each others arms with nothing but silence engulfing us. With a light sigh I pull back and all he seems to do is stare into my eyes.

      "I told you. You're too beautiful for Ira." The words plague my body, hitting me instantly. My breathe gets caught in my throat as my back faces him now and all I could focus on was the wall in front of my eyesight.

 My breathe gets caught in my throat as my back faces him now and all I could focus on was the wall in front of my eyesight