Four

Luca Brown

I drove home, mentally exhausted from my meeting with that girl. I made a bet with her I knew I would win.

She called me "Mr. Brown." It was annoying but I would much rather her call me that than Luca.

I stepped in my house to see my father sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

"Do you need something father?" I asked as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"How'd the meeting go? Did we get the alliance? How was he like?" My father shot at me with questions.

"Okay, first of all, she's a girl, second, I did get the alliance." I took my jacket off and sat beside him.

"A girl?" My father looked confused.

"She's the oldest and has no brothers." I leaned onto my knees. "She's also British. I made a bet with her. I'm gonna fight her to see who's stronger, I'm gonna win, obviously."

"Alright son, don't humble yourself, she seems smart and strong from what I've heard." My father stood up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Please father, i know what I'm doing." I rested my body in the couch.

My father just shook his head slightly and left the room.

"Luca, I've waited for so long." I heard one of my maids come in.

"Oh, what's your name again?" I squinted my eyes as she walked closer. "Bailey." She bit her bottom lip and crawled onto the couch.

"Bailey." I whispered as I raised my eyebrows at her interesting role play.

"Yes Mr. Brown?" She whispered, triggering my anger. Stupid Torres's fault.

I stood up and yelled at her. "Get out, I'm not in the mood."

She seemed confused but left anyway.

Torres ruined everything for me. I can't have sex with anyone if they call me by my last name, and that happens often.

"Fucking bitch." I ran my hands through my hair and fell back onto my couch.

"Woah, why'd you reject that girl." Andre walked in as I sulked in anger.

"Andre, do me a favour and shut the fuck up." I buried my face in my hands.

"Ooh, did he shatter your ego?" Andre asked, referring to Hazel.

"More like she." I muttered quietly.

"Woah." Andre widened his eyes.

"She wasn't even fooled from my charm. She was in a stupid healthy relationship and she had this infuriating British accent." I vented.

"I mean, at least you got the alliance, didn't you?" Andre came to sit beside me. I I nodded without moving from my spot.

"She's so annoying, if we didn't need each other, we would've already killed each other." I turned my head to Andre.

"Hm, is she pretty at least." Andre asked me, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, but I still hate her guts." I wasn't afraid to admit she had looks. It was mainly her attitude and accent that annoyed the fuck out of me.

"One day, I'm probably going to have sex with her." I smirked.

"Dude, that's gross." Andre finally looked up from his phone.

"With consent Andre. Don't be stupid." I snapped at him.

Andre shrugged and stood up. "I'm leaving to get some pizza. Don't ask me for anything because we both know I'm not getting you shit."

"Just leave." I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion.

How could someone not get fooled by my charm. I'm literally so hot. The nerve of that girl never met me forget about her. I hated it.

I stood up and walked into my gym. I have to practice punching if I wanna win that match tomorrow. I know it's going to be easy, but we still have to work out once in a while, don't we?

I grabbed the nearest punching bag and beat the living shit out of it. Halfway through punching, I took my shirt off.

"Ah, shit." I caught my breath and took my water bottle, squirting water into my mouth.

"Lucaaaa!" I heard Andre's annoying ass voice call out from the gym doors.

"What." I turned around to see him carrying a huge pizza box.

"Why are you in here this late?" He asked me, still chewing in his pizza.

"First of all, it's not that late. Second, talk once you finish eating you pig." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just hurry so we could eat as a family." He told me before walking out.

I stopped him to ask a question. "Aren't you already eating?"

"This is a snack." He pulled out his pizza box and continued chewing.

I took a deep breath and groaned in annoyance. "I could care less, just get out." I told him without looking at him.

"Okay, but you have to eat with us."

"Okay, LEAVE!"

"Jeez, I'm leaving."

Hes getting on my nerves more than he should. I should probably shower though.

I grabbed my water bottle and walked into my trim with it. Getting a clean pair of clothes, I walked into my shower and turned in the water.

I still couldn't stop thinking about Hazel. Is she lesbian? How could she just dodge my charming personality.

I stepped in the shower and waved my hair. Tilting my head back, I thought of the things I will do if I win the bet. The only problem was we didn't talk about the consequences.

I sighed and turned off my shower, walking out with water dripping everywhere.

I changed, brushed my hair and got ready to eat with my family.

"Luca, hurry up!" I heard my mother yell as I opened my bedroom door.

"Sorry mother, ill be down in a moment." I yelled.

While rushing down the stairs, something hit me. What if I made another bet with Hazel. One that would have consequences and it would be a hard one for the both of us.

You know what, I will make a bet with her after the fight. I can't wait to see her reaction when I win.

I sat down at the table and began eating the food my mother made.

Hazel better watch her back tomorrow because I'm not fooling around.