Thirty-four

Luca Brown

Hazel laid asleep in my chest the whole night. I'm happy to say I've finally got the girl.

The early morning sun beamed into her room, making her mumble something about closing the blinds.

I jumped up and swung the curtain close. Anything for Hazel.

"Well shit. I'm already awake." She sighed and rubbered her eyes. "Sorry sweetheart. But you do kinda need to go to school." I scratched the back of my head.

"No, just tell me information because I don't wanna do the whole girlfriend act." She cuddled up in her blanket.

"Hm, very well. Basically, his father makes him kill. He makes him kill people who betray, forget to pay or both. He once made him kill his best friend. One thing you'll definitely need to know is, his father has been talking about raiding your mafia. Apparently you're weak enough to be held into a forced alliance." I told her as I sat in the edge of her bed.

"Forced fucking alliance? Who does this man think he is. I promise you i could beat his ass the moment he steps into my workplace." She sat up from her position.

"Yeah, enough talking. Kiss me." I jumped onto her and pressed our lips together.

"Mmh, Luca, I have work to do. I haven't been going for the past 2 days." She pulled away.

"Damn, I'm coming." I smirked as I stood up and walked over to her shower.

"No you won't. You have to deal with Isabitch and Elias." She called out.

"True, are you coming into the shower with me?" I asked as I turned her shower on.

"Yes, and only because I have to go soon. NO SEX, I need to be able to walk." She groaned and got out of bed. I could hear the rustling of her moving around.

"No sex but yes kissing." I smirked.

She didn't reply, instead she walked right past me and went into the shower. She was naked too, it's like she wanted to tease me.

"Are you coming or not?" She raised her eyebrow and washed her hair.

"Mhm." I hummed as I walked in. I grabbed hit waist from behind and began kissing her neck. At one point, I gave her a couple hickeys.

"Lucaaa, Kevan is going to fucking annoy me today." She whined.

"I'll shoot him if you want." I shrugged and kept kissing her body. "No." She replied tiredly.

She turned around and squirted a bunch of shampoo in my hair. "I could've done that you know." I told her.

"I know." She smiled and massaged my head lightly.

"Fuck." I closed my eyes and let her play around with my hair.

She giggled and moved her hands to my chest. "You're so annoying but I love it."

"Kiss me." I pulled her up using her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist. She moaned in satisfaction as we kissed harshly.

"Round two, I beg you." I let go of her lips and looked her in the eyes.

"If you were begging, you'd be on your knees. Now finish washing your hair." She smirked and hopped off me.

"Uh- that's not nice." I whined as she grabbed towel and wrapped her body in it.

"I'll see you later." She smiled and closed the door on her way out.

I washed the rest of the shampoo out my hair and sighed deeply. I turned the shower off and dried my body with another towel.

This girl had like 20 clean towels in her bathroom. I only had one.

I got out and searched her apartment for my clothes from last night. She'd already left, faster than sonic I swear.

I dressed up and found her brush to wash my hair. Unfortunately I did have to go see Isabitch and my father.

I grabbed all the things I took to her house, including my keys. I looked around once more to see if I missed anything. Before leaving I closed her lights and texted Andre.

Me: Dude, did Isabitch say anything about Hazel and I last night?

Andre: no. Why, did y'all fck?

Me: none of your business, how abt dad and shit. Does he seem mad or anything?

Andre: ehh, the usual. Wait, no yesterday he was pissed when Isabitch came home. You weren't with her and she was whining abt sum. We should put him in a fucking retirement home.

Me: fuck, Alr.

Andre: shut up.

I ignored his text and turned my car on once I got outside.

I'm probably gonna get beaten when I get home but I don't care. It was worth it. And plus, that old asshole won't be able to try anything with me. I'm a mafia leader and I'm much stronger. But at the same time, he is my father.

I started driving until I felt a little buzz in my pocket. Andre texted me again. I didn't feel like checking but I had to just in case.

Andre: This hot girl follows me on Instagram, do you think this picture is hot?

Me: what the fuck Andre. I don't care, I'm driving.

Andre: asshole, it's just a question.

Me: are those my fucking pants and belt? We're literally rich, you can but your own. Stay out of my closet.

Andre: Nah, I do what I want. Now can you hurry up, I'm starving and you can make the dinner.

Me: cook your own things. You know how to cook meth, you can probably learn to cook sum else.

He left me on read. I just kept driving and rolled my eyes at his annoying ways.

I finally got home and parked in my designated spot.

"FINALLY, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE! IM STARVING!" Andre rushed out of our house the moment I got out of my car.

"I told you to make food you fat ass motherfucker." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever let's go for pizza, Isabelle and Elias are planning something and they want us out of the house." Andre pushed me back to the car.

"No, no. I wanna hear what their planning, and you're coming with me." I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him beside me.

"Are we doing a partner brother sting? I'm fucking down!" Andre walked confidently beside me.

"We sneak in quietly and hear everything they're saying. You down to do this again?" I turned to him.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Fuck yes."

----

I MADE THIS CHAPTER IN CLASS INSTEAD OF THE SCHOOL BATHROOMS! UPGRADES PEOPLE, UPGRADES!!