Nineteen

Luca Brown

I loved having power over Hazel. I was much stronger and much more mentally stable. I was never gonna use that against her though.

I left her shocked when I walked in her class. Many girls were drooling over me, and some men too.

I don't blame them, I'm hot. I have dark curly hair and eyes, perfect body and a charming personality. Funny how Hazel hasn't fallen for me yet.

Hazel is gorgeous though. She had the perfect hazel eyes. Funny right? She has the best brown hair and a perfect little accent. But I hate her. I hate Hazel Torres. I hate Hazel Torres?

This thinking had me hungry, I'm going to the cafeteria.

I walked around, trying to find the cafeteria, when 2 popular girls approached me. Fuck, they are underage. I can't let them kiss me or anything.

"Hey Brian! You look lost, need us to take you somewhere?" One of the girls asked as she felt around my muscles.

I was incredibly uncomfortable around them.

"I'm doing fine by myself, thank you." I took her wrist and flung it off me.

"Awe, well can you take us somewhere?" The other girl walked closer to my body.

"No, he's taking me. Now fuck off, both of you." I head a certain someone from behind.

I looked back to see Hazel. Looking all powerful in her little stance.

"What?" One of the girls crossed her arms.

"I said. He's taking me, Now Fuck. Off." She hissed at them.

"What she said." I shrugged. They both rolled their eyes and walked away in sync.

"Are you jealous Hazel?" I grinned at her.

"Nope, they're minors. Doing gods work babe." She winked at me.

"Well, I don't lie, and now I have to take you somewhere." I walked in front of her.

"I lied. You didn't." She stood up tall beside me.

"Yeahhh, but we are partners and I want to take you somewhere." I laughed annoyingly. She sighed and walked right past me.

"Oh come one Hazel. I know you're craving for me. I'm not dumb." I stopped in front of her.

"No, you're craving for me." She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"That's a lie." I leaned down to her level.

"Oh really?" She smirked before grabbing my chin and pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue wrestled with mine as I felt myself grab her hips and pull it into my body.

Her body was so tiny, she fit perfectly into mine.

"See, I told you that you were craving me." She smirked as she pulled me off and broke the kiss.

This bitch.

"You kissed ME first." I told her.

"That was to prove my point. You gave in and pulled me closer to you." She crossed her arms.

"Because that's one step closer to fucking you numb." I teased.

She rolled her eyes and walked past me. "Where are you taking me Mr. Brown?" She finally let me take her somewhere.

"Let's go on a date. I'll take you to a nice restaurant after school. How about that." I smirked.

"Oh hell no. Not with you." She stared at me up and down.

"Hey, you're the one who needs me for those club tickets."

She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes really far. "Fine. But you're paying since your SOOO rich." She poked me in the chest and walked off.

God she moved like a queen. I need her to fall for me. I just need her to. I didn't like her though. Yeah, of course I didn't like her.

Or do I like her?

No no, I don't like her.

Do I?

No, I'd only just met her a couple days, no, a couple weeks ago.

I hate her. Yeah, I hate her.

No, I fucking like her.

Fuck you Luca.

"Oh Brian! I was looking for you!" Marcus came up to me, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Oh hi, did you need something?" I asked Marcus.

"Yeah, do you have the science notes? I need them for the science test next week."

"We have a test? I was supposed to take notes?!" I widened my eyes at my stupidity. But I've already learned all this, I could ace the test without trying.

"Oh my god. I'll ask someone else." Marcus rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Okay then." I whispered to myself and walked off to the cafeteria.

I was starving.

I pulled out a 20 dollar bill and bought myself a croissant sandwich. It also came with juice but I didn't want that shit.

"Thanks." I thanked the lunch lady and took my sandwich.

"Let's go sit with Brian!" I heard a couple of the popular girls walk over to me.

"Heyy Brian, what're you eating?" One of them sat beside me and held my arms.

I didn't want to talk to them. I only wanted to talk to Hazel. I also wanted to change to be Hazel's type. I'm sure she liked nice guys, so I can't have des anymore. There goes my pleasure.

"Sorry ladies, I have something I need to do." I took my sandwich and stood up.

I needed to do something that I should've done the moment Hazel kissed me.

I rushed down the hall, looking for any sign of Hazel.

Then I saw her with a group of people, laughing and touching all of them.

Rage rushed through me once I saw a man twirl with her hair.

I walked up to Hazel and grabbed her by the waist.

"Brian what the fuck?" She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You're mine Hazel. I don't care what you think, no man is allowed to touch you, hold you or laugh with you unless it's me. Understand?" I pinned her on the wall.

She looked at me up and down before jumping onto me, kissing me harder than she's ever kissed me before.

Everyone watched in anticipation while she moved her body on me.

"I'm nobody's Mr. Evans. I just need to remind you that I'll never lose the bet, and you know it." She jumped off me and giggled evilly.

What was that kiss?

Oh my fucking god. She wanted to tease me. But I was craving for her body. At this point, I wanted to end the bet and bend her over her office table. But I just couldn't. If I did end the bet, she'd have no reason to see me. Usually her men meet up with her allies. I just couldn't let Hazel go.