Twenty-seven

Play music when I say. (I recommend headphones!)

Hazel Torres

I was sitting in the car with Maurice. I couldn't even hold myself together. "We might not even see each other after the club. What if that happens Maurice. What did I do then?" I turned to look at him.

"From what I've heard, you seem to really like Luca and you don't want to lose him. Fight for him Madam." He gave me a slight smile.

"Thank you Maurice. That kinda helps. By we need to get out of here, I have guns aimed at me from like 50 different angles." I clicked my seatbelt on.

"Right ahead of you." Maurice smiled and sped out the driveway.

"God Maurice. The stupid club is in four days. I need to get ready NOW!" I told him. He just chuckled and kept driving. I don't know why he found whatever I said funny.

----------
Fast forward to the day of the club. (Sorry for the time skip)

Luca Brown

I was pacing around my room, helplessly thinking of what I should say to Hazel when I see her. I have to take that bitch with me but I won't be paying much attention to her.

I do understand that Hazel has business with one of the men that are going to be there. I'm just going to get her to get that done quickly so we can talk.

I needed to tell her how we have to forget everything we had together. It was going to be hard, but I needed this closure.

I had a professional suit on and a matching tie to go with it.

For the past few days, I've been trying my hardest to stay away from Isabelle. And luckily, it worked.

"Are you ready, the car's downstairs and Isabitch is waiting inside." Andre walked in and told me.

"Let's go." I nodded at him, making him step away from the door so I could walk out.

We walked outside in sync, looking like the baddest bitch brothers.

The car hummed as we sat inside and fixed our ties. "I'm so excited!!" Isabelle giggled and held my hand.

I slapped it away and looked outside the whole time.

"Shut the fuck up isabitch. Nobody cares if you're excited." Andre rolled his eyes, making me laugh. Isabelle huffed and crossed her arms.

We drove off quietly and stayed quiet until we reached the club. We all walked out the car and looked around. I was looking for Hazel.

"Let's go inside." Andre suggested and moved over to the front of the club.

"Tickets?" The bouncer asked all of us. I showed 2 tickets, Andre and I.

"And you miss?" The Bouncer referred to Isabelle. "Ugh, rude. Here's mine!" She snatched hers from my hand and showed it to him.

He nodded in acceptance, letting all of us go in.

(Play music. AND USE HEADPHONES!"

We walked in to hear the booming music vibrate against our bodies. "Stay far away from me and flirt with other people, just don't be near me." I shooed Isabelle away. She scoffed and pranced away like she owned the place.

My eyes scanned the room, still looking for Hazel. Suddenly, my eyes stopped at a gorgeous figure dancing in the middle of the stage. It was Hazel. She had the most beautiful dress on, and it showed her fucking curves perfectly.

She flicked her hair like nobody was watching and ran her hands through it. My eyes widened at how gorgeous she was. It was unhealthy how obsessed I was.

I found myself dragging my feet over to her like a helpless puppy getting water on a hot day.

She noticed me and started giggling. I saw a couple men eye her, but I knew she wasn't going to try anything. According to her, she is a strong independent woman.

The next thing I know, my hands grip her waist as she grinds against my dick.

I tilt my head back in pleasure. Was she really allowing me to touch her like that? Usually she pushes me away or kicks me.

Something didn't sit right with me, so I turned her around. She was all groggy and giggly. Seems like she had a lot to drink.

I pulled away and moved back slowly. I couldn't take advantage of her like that.

"Oh come on Mr. Brown. You know you want it." She giggled and swayed her hips against me.

I bit my lip, hard enough to control myself and draw blood.

"No, you're drunk." I pulled back once again.

"Suit yourself!" Her British accent filled the room.

I sighed, knowing I could've won the bet tonight, but it wasn't right. She was drunk and I would never do anything to hurt her.

I needed her sober to have sex with me. I wanted to keep the bet, but we still needed a fresh start. A new beginning together.

I ran my hands through my hair, still watching her sway in that god awful tight skirt.

I wasn't thinking right, I needed someone, anyone. Except isabitch.

With a fucked up mind, I walked around tiredly, looking for anyone to help me relive my body.

"Is there a certain someone you're looking for Mr. Brown?" I heard that gorgeous voice come up from behind me again.

"No, I'm just looking around." I told her without making eye contact.

"Oh well, I did the thing I needed to do. And now I'm leaving, just letting you know." She patted me on the back with a slurred voice.

"Who's taking you?" I turned my head to her, finally looking at her.

"Maurice." She smiled at me.

"We need to talk. Before you go. Let me talk to you and then you can go. Alright?" I asked her, placing my hand on hers.

"Mr. Brown. I know what you wanna say. We can't be together and blah blah. I agree with you. We've been too caught up in love and we need to stop. We are both matured mafia leader that are broken. We can always do business together, just not whatever love spiral this is. Am I right?" She told me exactly what I needed to say.

"Yeah. I'm glad you understand. We need a break to forget these feelings too." I also told her.

"It's going to be hard, but I understand. See you when I see you, Mr. Brown." She smiled and walked away.

My heart beat was quick, but I'd finally let Hazel go. Finally. Now I can focus on myself and my mafia. But god will I miss her.

----
Sorry, I felt like they fell in love too fast. Here's my plan. They gon be independent for a while. (Hazel a bad bitch and Luca a strong bitch.)

Don't be mad please-