Twenty-four

Hazel Torres

I sent one of the tickets back, indicating I still wanted to go with him. I have to admit, I was really upset he was getting married, but at the same time, it wasn't really his fault.

I got out of bed and walked around, I was really bored.

"Wait, Kevan." I thought out loud as I ran over to my phone.

"Answer.." I whined as I dialled his number, in hopes he answers quickly.

"What, oh my god. I'm literally so tired." Kevan answered after a couple seconds.

"I need you to come over. I'm so bored and I need your company." I rolled around on my couch.

"Just get Luca to come over. He'll be happy to keep you busy for a couple hours." I could feel him smirking on the other end.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm calling him right now." He laughed and hung up.

SHIT, I GOTTA GET DRESSED IF LUCA'S COMING. wait, why do I care what Luca sees me in. Oh my god Hazel.

I mentally face palmed and ran into my room. "I need something hot." I thought out loud and scanned my closet for something nice to wear.

Anything, red!

Not lingerie though.

Then I found one of the most sexy short dresses I have. I don't know why I wanted to impress Luca. I just wanted to show him I'm a fucking bad bitch.

 I just wanted to show him I'm a fucking bad bitch

I ran into my bathroom to fix my hair. My hair was pretty long, it was right under my shoulders.

I paced around the room, trying to make myself busy before Luca comes. I have no idea what Kevan might say to him, but I'll have to find an excuse.

I stopped running around my room and she t into my living room to look busy. If he asks why I'm dressed up, I'll say I'm going out. I don't care what he says.

I turned on my T.V. to distract myself.

A couple minutes past and I hear a knock on my door.

"Luca." I whispered to myself. I stumbled over to the door and looked through the peephole. Indeed it was Luca. He was wearing a flashy brown suit and his signature smile. He was so attractive.

"Sweetheart, let me in." He knocked on the door once more.

I quickly opened the door to see him staring at my body.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going in that. Hell no, I won't let you." He grabbed me by the waist and pinned me to a wall.

"You don't own me Mr. Brown." I took his hand and threw them off me.

"I don't care. I'm not letting you leave in THAT. From this moment on, only I can see you in that. Nobody else. Understand?" He held onto my waist harder and placed me on the table.

"Like I said, you. Don't. Own. Me." I hopped off.

"Hazel, you're really testing my patience right now." He ran his hands through his silky black hair and towered me with his body.

"Well I'm sorry I don't want you to own me! That's my fault!" I threw my hands up in the air.

"Can I kiss you? Please?" Luca caught me off guard.

"What?" I spoke out, confused of what he just said.

"Let me kiss you Hazel." He grabbed my chin and pulled me right in front of his mouth.

"Yes or no."

"Yes." I nodded repeatedly.

He smashed his lips into mine and held me close to his body. It was perfect, everything was perfect when I was with him.

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me harder. "Mr. Bro-" I tried to say.

"Don't talk and just keep kissing me sweetheart." He breathed rough. He kissed me like the world was about to crumble beneath our feet.

"LUCA! You're getting married, this isn't right." I slightly pushed him off of me.

You stood back and looked at me, disappointed.

"You called me Luca." His said with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, we can't do this anymore. I like you Luca. A lot, but we can't be together. So just..leave." I sighed.

"Hazel, I can't live without you. Believe me. Ever since you came into my life, I've been happier without noticing. Please Hazel, I beg you." He tried to hold me once more.

"Luca, I can't. Just go." I moved his hand off me and walked backwards.

"Hazel, you can't just leave me like this!" He raised his voice.

"I'm literally begging you. We can find a way. I'll even fake my death if you want me to. Just please don't let me go. Not again." His voice calmed down.

I wanted to cry, we had the best connection, but we both know we can't be together.

"I'll see you at the Mafia Club. Just please go." My body began shaking from all the stress.

He looked down and nodded softly. "You wanted to get back at me for when I used you after Chris. This was all apart of your plan wasn't it."

"No, who to-"

"WASN'T IT HAZEL?" He was filled with rage.

"YOU WANTED TO HURT ME LIKE I HURT YOU, DIDN'T YOU? WELL YOU SUCCEEDED, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" He rushed out and slammed the door behind him.

He wasn't lying though. I did want to hurt him from what he did, but not like this. It was never my intention.

I heard the elevator doors ding open. He was gone. I let Luca leave. A part of me wanted him to come back in and kiss me, telling me it was okay. But the other part of me knew that what I was doing was good for me.

I locked my front door and closed my eyes. I'm so stupid when it comes to love. But good thing I didn't love Luca. I only liked him. Right?

----
BESTIES, I MADE THIS IN MATH CLASS TODAY, BUT NOT IN THE BATHROOM SJDNDKD. IM HIDING MY PHONE UNDER THE DESK AND IF MY TEACHER ASKS, IM USING A CALCULATOR😩

Smart mf am I right-