Eleven

Hazel Torres

He sat in my chair, teasing me with his charming looks. I wasn't fooled, I just grabbed him by the tie and pulled him off, untying his tie.

"Now I know you like it rough." He winked at me as he stumbled into my leather couch.

"Get out and get ready for tomorrow." I sighed and fell onto my chair.

"Okay sweetheart." He stood up, flexing his abs a bit more.

"Don't call me that." I narrowed my eyes at him. He just chuckled and walked out. Finally leaving me alone.

"WOAH, YOU'RE HOT!" I heard Kevan yell from outside. He must've saw him shirtless.

I stood up to close the door, but instead, I bumped into Luca again.

His eyes locked in mine as he backed me up. "Uhm." I cleared my throat as he leaned me over my desk.

"I just needed to get my tie." He whispered, still on top of me. He grabbed his tie without breaking eye contact.

"Thanks sweetheart." He smiled before skipping out, annoying me in everyday possible.

I sighed and fell back onto my chair, letting out a deep breath that I'd held for most of my time with Luca.

I had to do some more paperwork before returning home and calling it a day. While burying my face in work, I heard a knock on my door.

"BESTIE CAN I COME IN?!" Kevan knocked louder and faster.

"Yeah-" I was about to finish my sentence before he rushed in and sat onto a chair in front of me.

"OKAY SO! That fine piece of ass walked out SHIRTLESS! DID YOU ALREADY LOSE THE BET?!" Kevan showed off his gay side a bit too much.

"No Kevan. We didn't have sex." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Oh well you should've. The only thing that would be bad was your moaning. I would probably hear it from outside the tower." Kevan bit an apple he found in my desk.

"Kevan." I sighed.

"What? We both know it's big." He smirked at me

"Kevan." I warned him to shut up.

"Just saying." He sang out. "Oh and, I heard he's going to the school with you. Are you guys going as a couple orrr?" He put his feet up on my desk and asked.

"I don't know yet. We'll find out in the car on the way there." I told him.

"Ah, I see. Well are you atleast going to give your number to him just in case you need to talk?" Kevan asked even more.

"Even if I blocked him, he would find a way to talk to me. So I think it's safe to say he doesn't need my number." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh, by the way, Luca told me to tell you to check your phone." Kevan pointed to the phone in my pocket.

I took it out and saw a text from unknown.

"Oh god." I whispered before opening it.

I gasped at the picture he send me, captioning "you could have all this if you agree to have sex with me."

I threw my phone across the room as my face heated up in embarrassment

"WHAT?!" Kevan ran out of his chair to see the photo.

"UNLOCK IT- PLEASE!!" Kevan gave me back my phone.

"Kevannn. He sent me a shirtless picture!" I covered my face with my hands.

"THEN UNLOCL IT AND SHOW ME!" He begged me. "OKAY FINE!" I yelled before unlocking my phone.

"Oh dear god, forgive me from my thoughts." He whispered as he stared at the picture.

"You'll be on your knees sooner or later." Kevan turned to me, still astonished from the picture.

"Kevan. I find him attractive but I wouldn't have sex with him." I rolled my eyes.

"OH SHUT UP, WE BOTH KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T BET ON HIM, YOU'D BE RIDING HIM LIKE A HORSE" Kevan lectured me.

"Oh my god Kevan, don't you have work to do." I sighed at him.

"Oh yeah, I probably should go work." Kevan stood up and ran out.

I took a deep breath as i started thinking of what those muscular hands could do. He was becoming more and more convincing everyday. I hated it. I hated him.

He was fine. Like really fine. But I still wouldn't have sex with him. Honestly, I actually would. But the problem is the bet. Kevan was right, if there wasn't a bet, I would've slept with him already. I didn't like him though. We hated each other, so much. So it would probably be a hookup and that's it.

I sighed once more.

Turning my phone back on, I stared at the picture. He was so fucking hot. I hated how his attractiveness pulled me in. I assure you, I don't like him but he does have that charm he always talks about.

I tried my best to keep working and forget about How hot Luca is.

I eventually just stopped and got ready to leave. I couldn't lie to myself, Luca was hot hot. Not just hot. Hot hot.

I called Maurice to pick me up as I gathered my stuff to go home.

"Bye bestie, also, don't be ashamed if you do something to that picture of Luca." Kevan winked at me on the way out.

"Kevan, shut up or I will fire you." I winked back.

He gave me a smirk and leaned back onto his chair.

I rolled my eyes and walked out to where Maurice was.

"Madam, home?" Maurice asked as he opened the door open for me.

"Yes please." I smiled.

He closed the door behind me and rushed to his side.

We drove quietly while I kept thinking of Luca. Oh hated how I found him attractive. Fucking pissing me off with his looks.

I got out the car once I was home. I said goodbye to Maurice and went into my apartment.

I let out out a sigh I've been holding onto for a while.

look at what you're doing to me Mr. Brown. It's unhealthy how you're ruining my life.