Twenty-five

Luca Brown

I knew she wasn't trying to hurt me. I just couldn't be in that room for another second longer. I could tell by our interaction, we were going to have sex. Her eyes hinted it, and I was about to give in, but I didn't want her to lose the bet. She would have to leave, and I can't afford losing Hazel.

I got into my car and drove away as far as I can. I wasn't thinking properly, I needed to go home.

I ran about 5 stoplights just to return home. I don't care though, I have many connections in the police.

I drove into my driveway and stopped in front. I didn't bother to park.

"Damn Luca. Why are you so mad?" Andre walked out with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Andre, I'm not in the mood. Just please go back in." I sighed and laid onto my car.

"First of all, you're never in the mood. And second, what happened?" He walked even closer to me.

"Andre. I'm not joking around, just go back inside." I looked up to see him tilting his head and sighing loudly.

"Okay fine. I was trying to be nice. Oh and, your wife is here." He rolled his eyes and walked back inside.

"Wait what? She's here. Already?" I jumped up and ran behind him.

"Look who came back. Sorry, I'm not in the mood." Andre scoffed and closed the front door in my face.

"Asshole." I muttered and opened the door. I looked up to see a pretty girl sitting down on my couch. She had lovely red strands of hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Are you Luca?" She stood up and extended her arm for a handshake.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." I shook her hand.

We both sat down across from each other as she started to speak. "Oh, I'm Isabelle. Let me guess, we're the one getting married?"

"Yeah." I looked down.

"I'm not happy about it either. I was forced to do this." She responded to my body language.

"Glad to hear that." I chuckled softly. She smiled and sat closer to me.

"Ah, I see you've already met your wife." My father walked in to see us talking to each other.

"Stunning, am I right?" My father smiled at the both of us and sat beside us.

"Yeah, she's really pretty." I smiled back. Not to be that type of guy, Hazel was prettier and she was the only one for me.

"So, I know you gave away on of your Mafia Club tickets to that Hazel girl. You have to go with Isabelle though, so I bought us another one." My father patted my back.

"Woah woah woah, I didn't agree to this. I told you I was going with Hazel. Not her." I stood up and protested.

"Luca. You are going with Isabelle, end of discussion." My father gave me a stare.

"Sir, with all due respect, I don't really want this Hazel girl getting in the way of our marriage, whoever she is." Isabelle instantly switched up.

"She won't, don't worry about that. Luca, you aren't allowed to go with Hazel. Don't argue with me." My father stood up to face me.

"NO, I DIDN'T AGREE TO MARRY HER! I ALSO NEVER AGREED TO GO TO THE CLUB WITH THIS BITCH!" I threw my hands in the air.

"But, we're soulmates. If they want us to get married, we have to get married. Right Elias?" She pouted in front of my father.

"Yes Isabelle, Luca, listen to Isabelle." My father poked my chest before walking out.

"Seriously? You two-faced bitch. If you think I'll marry you, you're wrong. You're on my bad side, and that's not a good thing." I eyed Isabelle up and down.

"Sure Luca. But Hazel doesn't like you. You'll fall for me eventually and we'll be the happiest couple. Hazel will mean nothing to you. Whoever that whore is." She bit her bottom lip and caressed my chest with her fingers.

"You're lucky I don't hit women, because if I did, you'd be dead already." I furrowed my eyebrows and stormed out.

"Bye baby!" She giggled on my way out.

I was ready to fight someone or something.

"Luca, I heard what happened downstairs. Who does she think she is?" Andre stopped to talk to me.

"I don't know Andre, I just need to take a deep breath." I pushed him out the way and ran out to my balcony.

I leaned over the edge and breathed heavily. I was having a panic attack. Now? Seriously Luca.

"Dude calm down, what even happened." Andre ran in from behind me and patted my back to comfort me.

"Hazel and I. We're going through so much and now I have to deal with Isabelle. It's so overwhelming Andre. I hate being a mafia leader sometimes." I calmed my breath.

"Dude, say the word and ill deal with Isabelle. Or should I say my fists will deal with Isabelle." He rolled his eyes.

"You can't hit a girl. Tempting, but no." I turned around to face him.

"I don't care. I'll hire a girl to beat her ass. She's so annoying. Plus, Hazel seems like the type of girl to fix your broken heart. She's a badass too. I would much rather have her marry you than that bitch." He shrugged.

"Tell that to dad." I scoffed.

"You know what. We're going back to her apartment. Get your little ass up and let's go." Andre grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"No, We 'broke up' like 1000 times already. It's going to be weird if I go back today. At least let me talk to her at the mafia club. I might be there with another woman, but I'll only be looking at her." I smiled at my words.

"SHIT, YOU LOVE HER! FUCK YES! YES YES YES!" Andre jumped up and down.

"Calm your ugly ass down. I don't lOvE her. She's just someone I like. That's it." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah okay. I'm coming to the mafia club to see how you treat her. Because if you treat her bad, I'll throw you over this balcony." He threatened.

"Alright. We'll see about that." I pushed his arm off me and walked out the balcony doors like nothing happened. Andre did the same.

Once I got back to my living room, I was in for one hell of a surprise.

----
I'm sorry this chapter isn't that good lmao. I'll try to make my next chapter better, love y'all!

Vote if you liked-