Ten

Hazel Torres

Luca had followed me into my office. I think he thought I was going to poison him, so he didn't take any tea. Little did he know, I am the poison.

He sat down on the opposite side of my desk, giving me memories of an hour ago.

"Can I see the threats you've been getting?" Luca broke the silence with his question. I nodded and passed him a stack of paper.

"Holy shit, these are a lot of threats." His eyes widened at the paper stack. "No, only the top three papers are threats, the rest are men I've slept with. Just wanted to remind you that you'll never be in that stack." I grinned.

He scoffed and took the first three pages, throwing the rest on the side of the desk.

"You and Luca...25 million dollars...quit." He mumbled as he read the threats out loud.

"Excuse me fellow mafia people, someone's here to see Hazel." Kevan walked in, interrupting Luca's reading.

"I'll have to excuse myself, finish reading and tell me what you think we should do." I basically ordered Luca before walking out.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of my door.

2 Large men stood at the door, supposedly being mafia men.

"Can I help you?" I asked them in a polite manor. They looked amongst themselves before grunting a yes.

"Where's the mafia leader." One of them asked in a rough voice.

"Your speaking to her." My eyes narrowed at the two of them.

"But that's impossible, you're a-" one of them tried to say before Luca came up from behind me and interrupted them.

"A woman, I know, we already established that. She really is a mafia leader, so hurry up, tell her what you want. She has things to do." He stood tall beside me.

Look at Luca Brown, being the saviour of us all.

"Who are you?" The other man asked.

"He's an-" I was about to answer before Luca ALSO interrupted me.

"I'm her sneaky link." He winked before placing his hand on my waist. I gasped at his touch and slapped his hand away, not making it obvious that he wasn't.

The men cleared their throats and walked closer to us. "Well, we have a slight problem with the mission tomorrow."

I didn't realize he was working for me, but whatever.

"The problem is?" I raised my eyebrow, not showing any emotion.

"You need someone with you. If you go to that school alone, the man you're looking for won't notice you. We've tested it. He likes male and female, so since you're attractive, you need an attractive mate with you." They spoke out.

Fuck, why did they have to tell me in front of Luca. I know he's going to wanna go.

"I'll go." My predictions were exactly right, Luca did wanna go.

"No, you aren't coming with me. You do understand you can mess it up this quickly?" I snapped my fingers trying to make a point.

"Oh come on ally. We've been through so much already, why not?!" He twirled me around, pushing each of my buttons.

"Luca, no means no." I pushed him off and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ma'am, he seems like the perfect man. I've seen Marcus's type. You guys are definitely his." The man told us.

"Who's Marcus?" Luca asked, not caring that he was being a complete idiot right now.

"Our target at school. And you're literally 27 you can't fool anyone." I rolled my eyes.

"Ms, he looks 18." One of the men told me.

I swear the universe was against me right now.

"Fine." I agreed, giving Luca the death stare. I wasn't joking, I needed this, and I wasn't going to let some stupid guy I'd met a couple days ago ruin it.

"Wait, so threesome?" Luca realized if he liked girls and boys, it would in fact be a threesome.

"I'm afraid, yes if that's what you're planning." The man said, playing with his fingers.

"Thank you, you can leave now." I politely told the men as they nodded and walked out.

"Well, I guess if it is a threesome, then I would win the bet." Luca leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"He can put his dick in me, you can't." I winked back.

He raised his eyebrow, not being fooled from what I was saying.

"We'll see." He walked back into my office. This asshole was pissing me off.

I followed behind him. Once I reached my office door, i saw him sitting onto my chair.

"Mr. Brown. Get off." I teased in a professional manner.

"Hm, no." He thought out loud

"I will hit you." I crossed my arms, trying to look as confident as I can.

"Do it." He challenged me, standing up.

"What?" I raised me eyebrow.

"Hit me Hazel. I'm not afraid." He walked closer to me.

"I don't believe your as strong as you say. Now hit me." He backed me up in my office.

"Gladly." I smirked before punching him in the chest. The response was him stumbling back, not falling, but tripping.

I didn't stop there. I hated him. I wanted to fucking demolish him.

I kicked him into my desk, making him fall onto it. I was full of anger, I grabbed my water and spilled it all over him. He was soaked...

"OKAY, I GET IT, YOU'RE STRONG!" He took off his shirt to see how much damage I did to his chest.

Oh my god, he was fit. Perfect abs and everything.

The water showed off his body, making me stare longer than I should've.

Than he grabbed a dry jacket and covered his arms, still showing his perfect abs. He leaned back onto my chair and stared at me in amusement.

 He leaned back onto my chair and stared at me in amusement

"You have great form, but you need to control you anger." He began lecturing me, still pissing me off.

"Shut up and get out." I rolled my eyes. I was done with him today.