Sixteen

Luca Brown

We walked around, having small talk. He told me some things that we meant to be secret. I felt kinda bad going behind his back, but at the same time thats my job.

"Anyway, where did you learn how to kiss like that? Do you kiss a lot of girls?" Marcus asked me while walking.

"Yeah, you could say that." I chuckled.

"Do you like Jade? You guys seem close. And not the friendly close. The in love type of close." Marcus narrowed his eyes. I don't know what was going on, but the universe really hated me right now.

"I don't like Jade. I would rather fuck her instead of fall for her." I told him.

He stopped walking and looked into my eyes.

"Dude, she likes you. I could tell. You guys really need to come out with your feelings."

I hate her. I had no attraction to her. Only for sex.

"I assure you Marcus. I don't like Jade." I raised my voice at the end.

"Mmmmhm." He rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"HEY BUDDY!" I heard someone yell from behind. Marcus and I shot our heads back to see Chris.

He looked furious.

"Who's that?" Marcus stepped back.

"Don't worry about it. Just go back." I slightly pushed him away. He nodded and scrambled.

"Are you fucking with my girl?" He yelled, trying to act tougher than me.

"No, but I am fucking her." I grinned.

"Didn't you cheat? Didn't YOU have sex with another woman while in an active relationship? You're just mad that I'll treat her better than you've ever treated her." I walked closer to him.

He growled viciously and tried to throw a punch. I caught his punch and threw him to the floor. He jumped up and lunged at me. We stumbled to the floor and punches started flying everywhere. I was much stronger though.

I picked him up and slammed his body against the concrete floor. He groaned and held his head in pain. I want done though. I kicked him in the stomach multiple times.

"That's what you fucking get for cheating on Hazel." I spat out and kicked his head.

"Fuck." He groaned as blood oozed from his mouth.

"LUCA?!" I heard Hazel scream out and jump onto the floor, holding Chris by his head.

"HE CHEATED ON YOU! WHY ARE YOU STILL CARING FOR HIM?!" I yelled as she held Chris's head up.

"BECAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING I NEED FROM HIM! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S DYING!" She tried her best to wake him up.

I scoffed and pulled her up from the floor. "What do you need from him?"

"HE HAS THE TICKETS FOR THE MAFIA CLUB NEXT WEEK! HE STOLE IT ON HIS WAY OUT AND ONLY HE KNOWS WHERE IT IS!" She searched frantically in his pockets for them.

"I have two. You can go with me." I smirked, knowing she had no other option.

The mafia club is a place where all mafia members just hang out without killing or gore. The only place where peace is. I guess that meant something for Hazel if she needed it that bad.

"you don't understand. Someone very important is going to be there and I NEED to go." She stood up and poked me in the chest.

"Sweetheart. Like I said, you could go with me." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Can we just go back." She pulled her arm away and walked off. She should at least thank me for hitting her Ex.

"No thank you?"

"I could've done that." She scoffed and kept walking.

"Why do you hate me so much? I've tried to be nicer. Believe me, I have tried." I threw my hands in the air.

"If that's your way of being nice, then you need therapy."

"I JUST BEAT UP YOUR EX! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?!" Ive had enough.

"BECAUSE YOU PISS ME OFF! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM KILLING YOU?! YOU KNOW HOW TO GET ON MY EVERY NERVE AND I HATE THAT ABOUT YOU!" She began walking towards me.

"I HATE HOW DIFFICULT YOU MAKE IT TO BE STRONG! YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING THESE PAST FEW DAYS IVE KNOWN YOU! YOU KNEW HOW TO BREAK ME FASTER THAN ANYONES EVER DONE IT!" She pushed me.

"How is that my fault?! I'm sorry that I'm just too powerful! I'm sorry that you couldn't handle me! But you have to deal with it! You are a mafia leader god damn it! Get it together!" I pushed her back.

Suddenly, she pushed me to the floor and starts throwing punches. She was clearly going through something and someone or something triggered it.

I quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the floor, containing her in a impossible position.

"You aren't thinking clearly. Let me take you back without hurting me." She stopped struggling and took a deep breath.

I took the risk and let go of her wrists.

"Fine."

I stood up and helped her up with me.

The rest of the way was awkward, we just walked quietly without saying anything.

"Are you going to tell me why you freaked out back there?" I broke the silence with my question.

"I barely know you. You'll find out when I want you to find out." She told me as she walked forward, not turning to face me.

"Okay then, why don't we get to know each other. We hate each other's guts, but why? Please just think about my offer and get something to drink with me." She turned to face me.

"Mr. Brown. I don't want to get to know you. I already know your a self absorbed asshole who just wants sex." She crossed her arms.

She was wrong. I did want to get to know her, but whatever I told her, she wouldn't believe me.

"Never mind." I shook my head softly, put my hands in my pocket and continued walking.

If she wasn't willing to try with me, I give up.

I heard her soft footsteps behind me, but I didn't care. I was done for the day. Exhausted from trying to get Hazel to like me. I couldn't give up though, I want that type of person. I just needed a day to myself before trying again.

That's all.