Thirty

Luca Brown

Hazel really wanted to play that way huh? She laid on top of Marcus, acting like she's all that. Funny how I used to "like" her. I fucking hate her guts.

"Brian, can I wear your jacket, I'm so cold." Isabelle pouted and played with my fingers.

I was forced to bring her with me. If I had the choice, she would've stayed home and as far away from me as possible.

"No, stay cold." I whispered in her ear so that nobody hears me.

"If you'll excuse us, Marcus and I are going to walk around for a bit." Hazel smirked and hopped off Marcus. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her hips.

I don't know what she was doing, but it was getting me furious. I didn't like her though, my hatred for her was stronger than ever. I was going to win this sex bet, I'm telling you now.

"Cya dude, if anything happens, PLEASE tell us. And in detail too." One of Marcus's friends nudged Marcus in the arm.

"Brian, can we also go on a walk?" Isabelle leaned in closer to my mouth.

"Yeah, get off me." I wanted to follow Hazel to see what she was going to do with him. If they kiss, I won't hold in my anger, that's for sure.

I watched as they both left, Hazel walking in a seductive way while Marcus swayed his arm worth her hips.

"Why don't you hold me like that?" Isabelle asked me annoyingly. "Because I don't like you and I'll never like you. Stop trying to get with me because we both know you'll never succeed." I snapped at her and pushed her off of me.

Nobody heard me, they were all talking about how hot Hazel was and how cute Jacus would be.

(Jacus is Marcus and Jade's ship name.)

I knew she was only getting with him for the mission, but the thought of them kissing made my blood boil. Not because I'm jealous, it's because I want to have power over Hazel. And that includes no men other than me.

"Where are you going!?" Isabelle chased behind me as I followed behind them. "Stay away from me. I don't like you." I rolled my eyes and hid behind a wall.

I saw Hazel flirting with Marcus while walking together. It pissed me off how she just moved on.

"Babyyy, give me attention!" Isabelle pouted her lips and jumped up and down like a little girl.

"I swear to God if you don't shut up I will call Andre to grab you by the hair and pull you off my balcony. He won't hesitate to do it and you know it." I turned to her and threatened.

"Hmph." She crossed her arms like a little brat.

I turned my head back to Hazel to see them mouth fucking. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he held her tight. This dick.

I was about to go over there and beat the shit out of him before the bell rang.

Isabelle pulled me back and pushed me against the wall. "Don't talk to her. You're mine and only mine." She looked at me in the eyes. I scoffed and pushed her to the floor.

I looked back at Hazel, she was off of him but she was still flirting. "I'll see you later Marcus." She bit her bottom lip. Marcus smirked and walked to his class.

"You won't get anything out of stalking me Mr. Brown. See you later, idiot." Hazel saluted me with two fingers and walked away.

How'd she know I was there?! The way she crawls under my skin irritates me.

"I'm better anyways." Isabelle skipped beside me.

"Shut the fuck up you unwanted ugly hoe bag with no life." I rolled my eyes and kicked her in the knee.

"OWE! IM YOUR WIFE, AND YOU SAID YOU DON'T HIT GIRLS!" She cried out and gripped her knee.

"You ain't no girl. You a mother fucking gorilla ass bitch." I gave her a look and walked away. "I'm going to my next class. Go find someone else to bother isabitch."

She groaned loudly and stomped her way out of the room.

I sighed and grabbed my backpack. I don't care if I was going to miss class, I'm going to go into Hazel's class.

I rushed through the halls, getting looks from different people, mostly horny people.

There I was. Classroom 5D. English arts. I knew that was Hazel's next class because she told Marcus that on their walk.

"Excuse me, are you in this class?" A teacher approaches me from behind.

"No, but I'm still staying wether you like it or not." I was taller than her and much more intimidating.

She cleared her throat, indicating she wasn't going to argue with me. I loved scaring the shit out of people.

"Okay then. Just sit in the nearest open desk." She told me with a little shake in her voice.

"Thank you." I smiled evilly and walked in. Everyone looked at me wide eyed, everyone but Hazel. She just raised her eyebrow and went back to what she was doing.

"Move." I leaned over a little boy who was sitting beside Hazel.

"W-what? This is my spot." His lip quivered. "I don't care if it's your grave. If you don't move, I'll shoot you." I smirked.

He nodded repeatedly and stumbled out of his chair.

Hazel scoffed loudly and leaned back into her chair. "Obsessed little Brown. Where's Ms. whore?" She bit her bottom lip and put her hands behind her head while still leaning in her chair.

"Not obsessed, just clingy. And Isabitch is probably sucking off someone in the bathrooms." I snorted loudly.

"Funny, I would usually think she's sucking off of you. She is your wife of course." She smiled without making eye contact. We both stared ahead and talked with zero eye contact.

"I hate you, you know that?" I grabbed a toothpick and tossed the tip of it in my mouth.

"I hate you more." She retorted.

"Doubt it sweetheart." I chewed my toothpick slowly.