Twenty-nine

Hazel Torres

"KEVAN! I NEED ADVIL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Kevan decided to stay the night, I didn't mind.

"Girl calm your bipolar ass down. I'm coming." He sighed and walked into my room with a bottle of Advil in his hands.

"Here. Now hurry up, you have 'school.' You have no idea how bad I want Luca to go. You guys need to see each other one more time to delete those ugly 'I hAtE YoU OoH I DonT LiKe YOu AnYmoRE' feelings out of here." His high pitched voice tried to mimic me.

"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes and fixed my skirt. "Luca probably won't be coming, and if he does, I could care less."

"Oh my fucking God. I'm done with you. Give me a gun, I can't handle your stupidity anymore." Kevan looked around for the nearest weapon.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, I'm gonna shoot myself." He stopped looking and glanced at me, then went back to looking for one.

"Oh my god, you're so dramatic. I'm leaving now. Don't ruin my house or I will kill you." I smiled teasingly at him before grabbing my bag and walking out.

I had to find a way to seduce Marcus since I'm not working with Luca anymore. He has information and I don't really wanna ask for it.

"Madam! Looking lovely as always, where to?" Maurice opened the door with a big smile once I came out.

"School please and thank you." I sat inside as he closed the door behind me.

He nodded and ran over to his side. Blah blah blah, he drove off and did all that shit.

Once we got to the school, I got out and took a deep breath. There was no sign of Luca, thank god. Maurice drove away as I looked around. I hated this place so much.

I walked in to see barely anyone. "Excuse me, do you know where everyone is?" I asked a nearby student who was drawing on a bench.

"Yeah, they're all crowding over this fine man by the cafeteria." She smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I smiled back and made my way to the cafeteria. I guess there was a new student because I don't remember anyone being so fine that people crowded him.

"JADE'S HERE!" I heard a bunch of boys yell once I entered the cafeteria.

"Oh, damn you scared me!" I held my chest and laughed.

"Your best friend is literally so funny, why didn't you get a ride with them today?" One of the boys asked me.

Best friend? Oh no. Luca fucking Brown is here.

"Brian had things to do this morning, so we got separate rides!" I made up an excuse.

"Oh well, his girlfriend is smoking hot. No joke. She's so kind too, you should come with us to talk to them." I'm pretty sure he was referring to Isabelle. Why was that bitch here?

"Yeah, count me in." I wanted to see this for myself. I fixed the backpack on my back and walked over to the crowd at the cafeteria tables.

That's when I saw it. Isabelle was giggling on Luca's lap. She was playing with her hair and resting her hands on Luca's chest.

I didn't care though, I don't like Luca. But oh did she piss me off.

"I need to use the bathroom really quick, I'll come talk to you guys when I'm done. Also, don't tell them I'm here, I want it to be a surprise." I told the boys.

They all shrugged and walked over to them. Thank god Luca and Isabelle didn't see me, they gave a surprise coming their way.

I hid into the bathroom stall and pulled out a black pair of shorts and a matching top. I also borrowed a jersey from one of the boys at this school. My intention was to make Luca jealous. Why? I don't know, I just wanted to show him that in the end, I'm the bad bitch, not him. And especially not that bitch Isabelle.

The funny thing is, Isabelle had my exact hair style

The funny thing is, Isabelle had my exact hair style. She had similar clothes and talked exactly like me. I would call it fan behaviour, wouldn't you?

I messed up my hair a little and got ready to end Isabelle's whole career. Oh wait, what career? This bitch is only good at one thing, and that's whining.

Once I was satisfied by the way I looked, I walked out and into the cafeteria. Marcus was talking with the two of them. They were all sitting on the table but Isabelle was sitting on top of Luca. I don't know how he let her sit that way but I didn't care.

"DAMN!" Marcus noticed me, even though he was talking to Luca.

Everyone turned their heads to me, including Mr and Mrs whore.

Lucas eyes widened at the sight of me. I could see the rage lingering off of Isabitch.

"Hello boys, care to include me?" I used my intriguing voice and sat on top of Marcus.

Marcus bit his bottom lip while Luca eyed us down. He was pissed, I could feel it.

"Jade, what are you doing here?" He finally cleared his throat and asked.

"I decided I wanted to come today, how about you two?" I acted all innocent.

"Oh I asked Brian to bring me to meet all his school friends. They're so nice, right baby?" Isabelle giggled and whirred her finger on Luca's chest.

I giggled with her, in all intentions making her mad. "Marcus, I'm really bored, do you have something's r can do until class starts?" I turned to Marcus and towered over him.

"I know things we can do, but we only have 15 minutes, and that's not long enough." He smirked and kept his eyes on my lips.

I was the best as seducing, no lie to that. Luca and Isabelle meant nothing to me, I just needed to make them snap while I was around them. Isabelle wrapped her arms around Luca and faced me. I just smiled at her and went back to talking with Marcus.

My goal for the day was to piss Isabelle off to the point where she embarrasses herself in front of the school. Luca better not get in my way or so help me god I will break them both in half.

-----
YESS HAZEL, BAD BITCH AWAKENING! AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?!

This is why I needed them to hate each other. I have so many plans with this book, just you wait.