Twelve

Hazel Torres

I woke up from a long night. I barely got sleep, I was supposed to fight Luca yesterday but it got called off. Today I had to go to school, WITH Luca.

He was going to be so annoying, I bet it. I opened my phone to see a text from him, I didn't save his number though. My phone just recognized it as an unknown number.

I groaned and stood up. I was used to seeing Chris beside me, but he ain't shit no more.

I walked over to my bathroom where my school uniform was ironed and cleaned.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After changing, I brushed my hair and did my makeup. I usually don't wear a lot of makeup but I had to wear a lot if I wanted to be a normal school girl.

Looking like a basic white girl, I was ready for school. I was mostly ready for the mission but I guess I could learn things again. I was always homeschooled, never have I actually went to school for learning.

My attention was brought to my door, where someone knocked.

I opened the door to see Luca. He had this ridiculous uniform on that made me laugh a bit too hard.

"Why are you laughing? You're the one who told me to wear this." He invited himself inside and sat in my couch.

"Didn't I leave my jacket here? Where'd you put it?" Luca's eyes scanned around the room, trying to find his jacket.

"Oh that little thing. I burned it." His eyes stopped scanning once he saw me.

I smiled evilly before grabbing a bottle of wine from my cupboard.

"Woah, are you drinking all of that? Before school." He looked at me, unimpressed.

"No, I'm only having a cup, I won't be able to deal with those little children if I don't drink this." I answered him.

"Well then, let me get some of that too." He stood up and sat in the counter, facing me.

"Pour it yourself." I grinned as I sipped my wine and walked out.

He scoffed quiet, but loud enough for me to hear.

"So how are we going to go in? As couples? Or siblings. Wait no, I can't have sex with my sibling." He realized after he spoke.

"I sat we go in as friends." I turned to him.

"Friends with benefits?" He smirked with a raised brow.

"No, just friends." I friend zoned him with a grin.

"nO, JuSt FriENdS." He mocked my British accent then hopped off his chair.

I rolled my eyes as he walked closer to me. "Why do you have to be this annoying? Why can't you just shut up and kiss me for once." His mood immediately changed.

He leaned in, about to kiss me before I pushed him away. "I won't have sex with you before school." I scoffed.

"Eh, worth a try." He shrugged and took my wine from my hand, taking the last sip.

"You give me a headache." I grabbed my school bag and walked out.

"Wait for me sweetheart!" He ran behind me with his school bag.

"You do realize that everyone at that school will think you're hot." I turned to him. "You might get us caught."

"That goes the same with you." He told me while waiting for the elevator.

"I have an idea." His eyes lit up.

"What is it?" I asked, not turning my head to face him.

"You know those hot make out sessions in elevators that you see in movies? We don't we recreate one, but with sex."

"Yeah, why don't we?" I turned, smiling at him.

"Wait, really?" He stood up tall.

"No."

The elevator door sprung wide open. I walked in with a whole lot of attitude, just to annoy Luca.

He stood beside me and towered over me, resting his hand over my head.

"You know, someday we will have sex, and you'll be laughing about it while riding me." He casually told me.

I kicked him back, making him slam his back onto the elevator wall.

"No we won't, and I will be laughing, but I'll be riding your brother." I grinned as the elevator dinged.

He rolled his eyes and followed behind me. Maurice was waiting out front for us.

"He'll park far away from the school to avoid suspicion. So we might walk a couple minutes." I told Luca without looking back.

"Alright. Do you know which class you're in first?" He caught up beside me as we walked to the car.

"3B, science. You?" I asked as we sat in the car.

I passed Maurice a paper with the coordinates.

"Lucky, I have math. 9A." He sighed as Maurice started the car and began driving.

Once we got there, a bunch of students were walking in. Maurice parked on the other side of the street, barley making is visible. The oils way you would notice us, is If you were looking for us.

"Let's go sweetheart." Luca smirked as we got out and started walking.

"Kill yourself." I smiled and walked past him.

"Lowkey kinda offended." Luca caught up beside me and pretended to cry.

"Shut up, let's go." I pulled him to the front door.

I watched as the popular cheerleaders eyed Luca from up to down.

"Looks like you already have whores staring at you." I turned to him.

"Awe, don't be jealous, I promise you'll be the first one I fuck, mostly because they're minors." Luca shrugged and walked in.

I scoffed and walked behind him.

"There he is, Marcus. Our target." I motioned my head at a popular jock with woman all over him.

"So he's a player. A man of good taste I see." Luca smirked at them.

"Let's just go, don't be late to class and text me when you're done. Understand?" I nodded at him before walking to my class.

"Understand, bye sweetheart." He teased.

Oh how I hated him. I can't wait to break him. The look on his face will be priceless once I make him snap. You better pray Luca Brown, you'll need some hope for what I'm going to do to you.