Thirty-one

Hazel Torres

Luca was so fucking attractive while picking his toothpick and leaning onto his chair. He had the perfect body and facial features.

"Quit staring, I'm trying to listen." Luca hummed while listening to whatever the teacher was teaching.

"You've already learned this, and I wasn't staring, I was thinking of how to kill you when our alliance ends. In fact, I can end it right now if I wanted to." I smirked.

"No you can't. We both need to agree that the alliance is over to end it. So better luck next time babe." He still hasn't looked at me ever since he sat down.

"Funny how we went from enemies to lovers to enemies, huh?" I ignored what he told me.

"You know, we aren't very different. You're a mafia leader and I'm a mafia leader. We're both independent and strong. We both live in hell, also known as Earth." He began speaking.

"Your point is?" I whispered so we didn't disturb the class.

"The only difference is that you're the prisoner in hell, and I'm the devil. I'll torture you in pleasure, pain and pity." He leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Other way around, babe." I crossed my arms and threw my feet onto the desk.

"Mhm." He hummed, not being phased my anything I was saying.

"Anyway, class ends in about 15 minutes. I guess you guys can talk or chill, I don't mind." My teacher fell onto her chair and clicked her keyboard.

"Jade, are you and Marcus a thing? I love the ship name Jacus and you guys would totally be the talk of the year!" One of the girls came squealing in front of my desk.

Luca snorted and kept his eyes forward.

"He's really cute. Might even fuck him once or twice." I told the girls with a blank face.

Luca immediately shot his head at me with disgust. "We both know you're going to have sex with me before you even see Marcus naked." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah right, you're really cracking me up right now." I chuckled softly.

"Are you guys dating?" One of the girls asked.

Luca and I glanced at each other before bursting into laughter. "Me and Him? Never." I wiped my tears but still kept laughing.

"Funny for you to say darling." Luca rested back to his normal position.

I rolled my eyes and continued talking to the girls in front of me. "You guys would also be cute together!" She giggled.

"I think I'm alright, thank you." I gave her a polite look.

Before she could answer, the bell rang, making everyone scatter. The girls left and Luca stood up. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and left.

I did the same and walked out 2 people after him.

"Where are you going?" The moment I walked out, Luca scared me by leaning on the wall beside the door.

"None of your business, go back to your whore." I rolled my eyes and kept walking forward.

"It is my business, you are my ally, aren't you?" He walked beside me with his annoying personality.

"I suggest you shut up before I punch you in the chest with everyone looking." I kept my body straight and my eyes in front of me.

"Do it." He smirked and stopped in front of me. I looked up to him and raised my eyebrow.

"Don't make me hurt you like I did in my office. Remember that?" I faced him.

"I told you to do it. Are you scared?" There were those words again. Nobody calls me scared.

I threw a quick punch to his guts, surprisingly, he caught it and pulled me into his chest.

"Ooh, feisty." He leaned in over my mouth. His hand cupped my fists as we kept eye contact. I just wanted to crumble him into pieces.

"Asshole." I muttered and pushed him off of me. He chuckled loudly and skipped back beside me.

"Admit it Hazel. You want me, don't you?" He moved his hands down my waist from behind. Butterflies immediately flustered in my stomach. His shaky breath faded over my ear.

"I don't know who told you that, but I could hate you more. Not want you." I grabbed his arms and twisted my body to face him again. "Keep your dirty hands off me."

"Oh but these dirty hands have been playing around in you, remember?" He smirked and licked his lips in an attractive way.

"Don't forget that I've made you cum faster than anyone ever has, don't flatter yourself. I'm the superior one here, you're just a side character." I grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer to me.

"It's been about 2 to 3 months and you still haven't won the bet. Don't try to act all that, stay in your place." I whispered in his ear.

I dropped my hand from his tie, but he just stayed in his spot.

"People are staring, including your man whore. You should kiss him some more to comfort him." He nodded his head at a crowd behind me.

"Huh, now we have people who watched me put you in your place." I tilted my head to see who was staring.

"If you'll excuse me, I have business to attend." I gave Luca a little wink and walked off.

He watched as I went over to Marcus and talk to him some more.

"Damn Jade. The things you do, they just impress me." He eyed me down.

"I thought Brian was hot, I was definitely looking at the wrong best friend." He smirked.

"You aren't so bad yourself." I looked down at his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed my hands onto his shoulders.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" Marcus asked with a slight attitude.

"I don't know, are we?" I looked back up at him and laughed.

He smashed his lips into mine and twirled his arms around me.

Everyone around us cheered and oohed as he leaned in closer, making me arch my back.

"Damn, if we weren't in school, the things I would do to you." He broke the kiss.

I laughed and turned my head in Luca's direction. I don't know why, I just wanted to see his reaction.

My smile quickly turned into a frown once I saw Isabelle resting in his chest. Luca gave me a smirk, trying to indicate he won. But oh was he wrong, I was about to turn his whole world into hell. But instead, I'll be the devil.

----
How do y'all like this hatred thing? Much better if you ask me-

Also, feel free to message me if you're bored or upset or anything like that! Ily all by the way!

Marcus and Hazel👀👀