Thirty-eight

Luca Brown

I carried her bridal style in front of my door.

"Damn, you rich as fuck. Date me and let me live with you." Kevan grabbed Andre by the tie and asked him.

"Bitch what. No, I'm not gay. Just come over when Hazel is over." Andre snatched his tie and walked further from Kevan.

"Can you please just shut up. Hazel is trying to rest, be quiet you two." I groaned quietly.

"How are we gonna get in? Maurice is dead and Elias doesn't know. He will kill her the moment he sees her." Andre shrugged.

"Y'all deadass call your parents by their first name? What type of white shit yall living in?" Kevan eyed both of us down.

"Nah, we just don't like our father." I shrugged.

"Take the basement way, I'll lead you guys!" Andre stumbled to the back of the house.

I sighed and moved Hazel's head to make sure her neck is in a comfortable position.

We walked to the basement door and entered.

"Ew, are there spiders?" Kevan looked around in disgust. "Why are there so many cigarettes in here. And is that a condom?" Kevan pointed to a table.

"Shut the fuck up and follow me." Andre had enough of his bullshit and kept walking.

I saw Hazel flutter her eyes, indicating she was dreaming. "Hey, you're in my arms, you're alright. I promise no one is here to hurt you." I whispered and kissed her in her forehead.

I looked up to see Andre and Kevan smirking at me.

"What." I asked them with a raised brow.

"Nothing." They laughed in sync and ran up the stairs to the guest room. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity and walked behind them.

We entered the guest room and sighed quietly

"Wait wait wait, someone is outside this room door." Andre stopped us all at the guest room door that's leading to the hallway.

"What the fuck do you mean he's dead? She killed him? I gave him one job god damn it. FIND HER AND KILL HER! NO WITNESSES!" My father shouted to someone on the phone.

Hazel finally woke up with a little scare. "Whos yelling?" She asked, still in my arms.

I placed her on the guest bed and laid beside her. "My father wants to kill you. And you're literally in our house where he and Isabelle are. We gotta find out what to do with you before he finds you."

"I know how to fight Luca, I'm just exhausted right now." She sighed and covered her face in her hands.

"I know, and I'm sorry that you're going through this. Kevan, Andre and I are going to be by your side no matter what." I rubbed her back.

"Excuse me, I never said I'll be by her side. You're making things up. But I will be by your side." Andre sat down beside us.

"That was so unnecessary." Kevan said and sat on a nearby chair.

"What are we gonna do about Isabelle. She's going to go looking for you guys soon." Hazel asked Andre and I.

"Whos that?" Kevan poked his head in our conversation.

"Isabelle is this hoe who wants to marry Luca. It's an arrangement our father made that she's obsessed with. We all call her Isabitch." Andre smiled evilly.

"Ah, I see." Kevan nodded his head.

"Andre and I will walk through then front door like nothing happened. We will act like we don't know anything. You and Kevan will sneak out once we tell you it's okay. I don't know the full plan yet but you'll know as soon as I find out." I told Hazel. She nodded and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"This room hasn't been used for over a year. Nobody comes in here except Andre. You'll be safe in here but just in case someone walks in, there's a gun under the dashboard of this bed. We'll be back soon." I told both of them as I grabbed Andre and walked out into the basement.

"Hazel can fight, so she's fine. But Kevan, I'm not so sure." I shrugged at Andre as we both crawled out.

We fixed our clothes and walked up to the front door.

"BABY! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Isabelle jumped into my arms the moment we walked in. Andre scoffed as I pushed her off of me.

"Don't call me baby. I'm not yours and ill never be yours." I spat at her.

"Awe, you're just upset because you know you'll fall for me soon. In fact, soon that Hazel girl will be out of your life, and we'll be married. I even asked your father to change the wedding date to be sooner." She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I was about to pull her off before Andre tackled her to the floor and punching the living shit out of her.

"STUPID! FUCKING! HOE!" He yelled and punching her square in the jaw.

"Andre, we don't hit women." I whispered quietly so he doesn't hear me and continues beating her up.

After a couple more punches and screaming, I grabbed Andre by the waist and pulled him off.

"Andre. We don't hit women. If Elias found out, you'd be dead." I held him back as Isabelle bawled in the floor.

"I don't care what he thinks. I'm fucking sick and tired of her. It's really pissing me off." Andre ran his hands through his hair and looked me in the eyes.

"Well now what you gonna do? She's gonna cry about it to Elias and you'll be punished." I face palmed.

"No, she won't tell or I will murder her family, starting with her parents." He seethed.

"Understand?" He yelled at Isabelle from a distance.

"I understand, just please don't hurt me!" She cupped her face and continued bawling.

"There! Problem solved." Andre switched moves and pranced away.

I looked back at Isabelle and chuckled softly. Serves her right.

-------

So, I've been working on a cover for my new book. I just wanted some fellow wattpad readers advice on it bc I literally don't know if I like it or not.

 I just wanted some fellow wattpad readers advice on it bc I literally don't know if I like it or not

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!❤️