Forty-eight

Hazel Torres

I opened my eyes to the creak of the door. Isabelle was back.

"Heyy! Guess what? Kevan is fucked up, bad!" Isabelle pouted her lips and laughed teasingly.

"You bitch! You can hurt me, but never ever would I let you hurt Kevan!" I yelled, still breathing coldly.

"Oh, but I did. And you couldn't stop me. I tied you up, remember? And know I'm gonna kill you. I'll also make it a slow, painful death. That's what you deserve after taking my love away from me!" She yelled and kicked me once more in the stomach.

"Fuck you!" I cried out. My whole body was aching. Everything I was risking lead up to this moment. But I'd already given up. Everything I fought for, it doesn't even matter. I'm done. She's going to kill me. I'm going to die without telling Luca I'd loved him. That's the end of it all.

"You're tied up, hopelessly grasping for air. Just admit it Hazel. I won. Alone, that's what you are. Nobody's coming to save you. And all your 'friends' won't miss you. Especially Kevan, since he's on the edge of dying." She smirked at me.

I let out a small sigh. Everything hurt, but mostly my heart.

"You won Isabelle." I whispered loud enough for her to have her pleasure.

"First, I'm gonna shoot you in the leg. Let you bleed out a bit, then the heart. And then finally, the head." She giggled and picked me up by my shirt.

"Let's go, I'm taking you outside in the rain. Your last memory will be water filling your lungs as I throw your lifeless body in the pools of water." She laughed even more and pulled me out the basement.

Blood dripped off my body as we stumbled outside in the rain.

She threw me to the floor, making me wince in pain as all the bruises got harder.

As I laid there, Isabelle put her leg in my chest and smirked.

"Any last words?" She asked, looking as innocent as she can.

"You won Isabelle. You finally got your way. I was wrong this whole time. You were the one who got the final say. I'm the one who was being played the whole time. You're gonna be the one killing me. In the end, you won."

She smiled at the words leaving my lips.

"That's what you want to hear, but that's not what's going to happen." I smirked and freed my hand, kicking the gun out her hand.

She gasped and frantically searched for her men.

"These ropes were tight, but you forgot I am a fucking mafia leader who's been through worse." I laughed and tripped her to the floor.

She was astonished, just the way I was thought she would react.

"YOU BITCH!" She squealed and jumped onto me. I kicked her in the chest and punched her in the nose.

It was going great until two of Isabelle's men grabbed me and tried to pin me down. I elbowed one in the neck and the other got kicked in the dick.

Many more men ran my way, rain getting each of us soaked.

I grunted as I jumped off one of the men who charged off me. I used that strength to pull me up and kick the next guy in the jaw. He fell to the floor and gripped his mouth, pussy.

Someone grabbed my by the waist from behind, this ignorant asshole.

I jerked my head back, hitting my head in their face. They released their grip and slammed their hands on their face.