Forty-four

Hazel Torres

"Funny how you think I should behave when you're the one acting like a child." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you going to give me more attitude? Just know that you're nothing without Luca." She raised her eyebrows and tried to act more taller than me.

"Excuse me? IM nothing without Luca? I'm a fucking mafia leader and you're just a Luca obsessed hoe. I could kill right the fuck now if I wanted to. Do I need to remind you how I almost just killed you and your men?" I faced her, giving her the nasty stare she deserves.

"Oh please. you've gotten softer when you'd met Luca. You aren't the independent strong woman you were before you met him." She gave me a nasty stare.

"That's not true, and you know it." I protested.

But I think she was right. Finally for once, Isabelle was right? I did become softer for Luca. He fights my battles when I should be fighting my own. And that's why I don't need Luca's help. I'm going to send him that video, and kill Isabelle without any man.

"Oh but it is!" She giggled annoyingly.

"Let's just get this stupid video over with." I sat back down.

"Finally giving in huh? Well good, because if you didn't, I would've killed Kevan!" She smiled and set up the phone.

"Do you know what you're going to say?" She asked after fixing the angle of the phone.

"Okay first of all, a video seems fake as fuck, and second, do you really think he would believe it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Don't try to get out of this. You're sending a video, end of conversation." She crossed her arms.

I groaned and fixed my hair. If I was going to fool Luca, Isabelle and everyone else, I'd have to make it seem like I cared.

"But what if Luca knows I'm being forced to do this?" I asked her before fixing my shirt.

"Can you just make the video without any questions?" She rolled her eyes.

"Alright, fine." I looked at myself through the reflection of the phone and tried my best to look normal.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you again. Do you know what you're going to say?" She stood back so she doesn't interfere with the video.

"Yeah, if you don't like it, just make me re do it." I wanted to punch that stupid little face of hers. But I couldn't. I had to act upset that all of this was happening, even though I had a full proof plan. Nobody's gonna know, not even Kevan.

I'll act sad after making the video. Then once me and Isabelle are alone, I'll kill her, and all her guards. It's going to be hard, and results may differ since I don't know exactly what's going to happen. But I'm still gonna try.

"Three seconds." Isabelle warned me as I fixed my posture for the fifth time.

Isabelle gave me a nod, indicating it was recording.

"You're probably wondering why I'm making this video. Well, Luca, you're so dumb sometimes. You fall in love way to easily, and you were right. Right about what? You were right about me playing you so I could break you in the end. I don't love you, I don't even like you. All the 'memories' we had were fake. Everything we had was fake, and you fell for it. You're so gullible and hilarious if you think you had a chance. I think it's safe to say this is the last time you'll be hearing of me. Bye bye Mr. Brown." I smirked and shut it off.

"Huh. That was better than I'd expect." Isabelle strolled over to me and squinted her eyes.

"There isn't a hidden message in that shit, right?" She grabbed my chin and made me look up.

"No." I seethed through my teeth and pulled my face away from her weak grip.

"I'm sending it now. You're going to wait for a response with me. I want you to see him hurt, and then he'll be running back to me." She grinned evilly.

"Boys, tie her up somewhere in this hotel room, and put Kevan beside her." She told two of the men standing at the door.

"Hazel! Are you hurt?!" Kevan shouted the moment he was brought in.

"I'm fine Kevan. I sent the video. Everything going to be over in a couple hours, I promise." I gave him a reassuring smile.

A man came up from behind me and grabbed my hands. "Fuck." I muttered as he tied my hands together. He made it tight enough so I wouldn't wrangle my way out.

"Soon, everything you've ever wanted will be shattered. If only you would've listened to me when I told you to stay away. Killing you is going to be one of the highlights of my year. The other one would be marrying Luca." She laughed loudly.

Kevan grunted as we both got pushed down to the floor. "This girl is pissing me off, please tell me you have a plan." Kevan whispered.

"I'm sorry Kevan. Just please, tell Luca I loved him." I put on my act.

"No, you can do that yourself. You can't just die on us. I won't let you." Kevan whispered with a croaky voice. "I might just be your assistant, but I love you like a sister."

"Kevan, you aren't just an assistant to me. You're my brother. I love you." I smiled at him.

"Blah blah blah! Stop with all that I love you shit. Just be quiet while I try to figure out what to do next." Isabelle shut us up.

What type of kidnapper doesn't know what they're doing? She's in the mafia and she still doesn't know how to make a successful mission.

I eyed her down while thinking all the things I would do to make her feel pain. I was going to kill her, and not the fast kill. I'm going to make her suffer.

-------

Okay so, here's what happened. Hazel is going back to her badass self after realizing that Luca made her softer.

She's going to pretend that she's ready to die and shit. All an act yall🙃

I've gotten ppl saying that they don't like how Hazel got more weak when with Luca, so that's what made me turn her "badass"

---------

Also, daily reminder to eat! Your body needs fuel and vitamins! Even if you aren't hungry, try to eat once you feel that hunger hit! I love you and remember every body type is amazing in its own way!

(If you're fasting, make sure to eat after iftar and please don't starve yourself for society!)

Ily all❤️💕