Fifteen

Hazel Torres

I was honestly shocked. I don't know what possessed me to kiss him. I had to do it for the dare. Now he thinks I like him.

"I have another date, but for Brian." Marcus spoke out as I sat down.

"I'm intrigued." Luca smirked and fixed his position on the couch.

"Brian, I dare you, to mouth fuck me. Unless you're a pussy." Marcus bit his bottom lip with a smile.

My mouth flew wide open, was Luca gonna kiss a boy? I'm pretty sure he's straight.

"I'll do it. But just telling ya, I'm straight." Luca took a deep breath and stood up.

My heart was beating out of my chest. Luca was NOT going to kiss Marcus. No fucking way.

Marcus stood up, facing Luca.

Everyone around the room was watching with suspense, including me.

The next thing I know, Luca pulls Marcus into a deep kiss. Luca had his hand placed on Marcus's neck and Marcus had his hand placed on Luca's bottom chest.

"Oh my god." I whispered, staring at the sight in front of me.

Luca broke the kiss with a smirk and pushed Marcus back in the couch.

"That's new." Luca sighed and sat back down like nothing happened.

"DAMN! MARCUS YOU FRUITY AS FUCK!" One of his friends shouted.

"IM BI, DUMBASS." Marcus slapped him in the back of the head. I already knew that though, his profile said so.

I looked over at Luca, who was wiping his lips from that kiss.

"Beer?" One of the popular girls came to sit beside me. She seemed chill. "Sure." I smiled at her.

She passed me the beer and drank hers. I noticed the can being slightly dented, hell no. I wasn't going to drink that.

"Actually, I'm alright. Thanks." I gave her another smile and passed the beer back.

"Oh come on. It's like a party. Just drink it." She pushed the beer back.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to her." Luca excused himself and pulled me out.

"What are you doing?!" I pulled away as he brought me to the kitchen.

"What do you want me to do? Marcus asked me if I wanted to go on a walk with him." Luca looked me in the eyes.

"Oh. Talk to him. Ask him thinks about his family and stuff. Try to get something to use against him. Alright?" I leaned in to tell him.

"Okay." He said before moving to walk out. I grabbed his hand and tugged him to ask him something. I tugged a little too hard, he tripped onto me.

He tumbled onto me and locked his arms beside me.

"If you wanted to fuck, you could've just asked sweetheart." He smirked.

"No, I needed to ask you something." I grinned back and pushed him off me.

"How'd you learn to kiss a guy like that?" I pulled myself up.

He did the same and looked me straight in the eyes. "I've kissed men before on missions. Nothing new to me." He told me as he walked out.

"So you're gay?" I raised my eyebrow, trying to get him as mad as he can.

"No sweetheart, it's called successful business work." He winked at me and left.

I took a deep breath and dumped the beer out in the nearest sink.

This guy was on my last nerve, pissing me off again, I'll punch him.

I walked back out to see Marcus and Luca gone. Probably on that walk.

I sighed and went on my phone. I didn't like being alone it's these people. I felt safe around Luca. I don't know why. I could easily defend myself, but I wanted Luca to be here.

"Jade, why don't WE go on a walk." I looked up to see one of Marcus's friends ask me with a smirk. Good god this guy was messed up.

"Sure!" I smiled and stood up with him. The same girl that passed me the beer eyed me down. Did she not like me or something?

The man grabbed my hand and walked me out. "So, Brian and you huh?" He began small talk.

"Oh please, he's like a brother to me. And I hate him like an enemy." I told him.

"OH PLEASE, I SEE THE WAY YOU KISS HIM. AND THE WAY YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER. YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM AND HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU!" He yelled at me.

"No, I hate him and he hates me. That kiss was for a dare must I remind you. I don't like lu- I mean Brian." I caught myself.

"Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that." The guy rolled his eyes and walked with me. We strolled around the park and sat down on a nearby bench.

"You know you're really pretty." He told me with a smile.

"Thank you." I grinned.

"I'm also new here, but I didn't use a fake name like you. So tell me what you're doing here. Hazel." He grabbed my arm and pinned me down.

How did he know my name. Who sent him. What was going on.

I kicked him off me and punched him in the nose. "OW!" He screamed and held his nose in pain.

"WHO SENT YOU?!" I kicked him in the stomach.

"CHRIS DID! HE STILL LOVES YOU AND HE WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU'RE OKAY!" He grasped for breaths and held his nose.

"Chris?" I raised my eyebrows and took my phone.

"Don't tell anyone about this or I will come and stab you myself." I furrowed my eyebrows and threatened him.

He nodded repeatedly and cried in pain. I walked away and left him there. I trust he won't tell anyone after what I did to him.

How did Chris know where I was. Does he know I'm in the mafia? Who would tell Chris where I was.

Oh shit. Luca probably did it to piss him off.

I groaned in annoyance and made my way back to the place. If Luca was the one who told Chris these things, I was going to kill him. Alliance or not. He better have some information for me at least before I kill him.

-----
YALL, I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR, MARCUS IS 19. HE ISNT A MINOR SKDNKFKDNFM