Bonus chapter/important news!

Andre Brown

"KEVAN! REYN IS ACTUALLY PISSING ME OFF, TAKE HIM OFF OF ME!" I yelled at Kevan who was crying from laughter on the floor.

"Okay, okay, I got him." Kevan caught his breath and crawled over to me.

I passed him the four year old and crossed my arms.

"Uncle A, are you mad because I said you don't know how to make women happy. And that's why you settled with a boy?" Reyn laughed evilly and asked.

"No." I huffed.

"Luca told you to say that, didn't he?" Kevan pinned Reyn to the floor and started tickling him.

"UNCLE A, YOUR DOG IS BEING BAD AGAIN!" Aria squealed as loud as she can and jumped onto my stomach.

"Ah, ah, ah, not there. My stomach still hurts from your brother punching me multiple times." I carried her over my shoulder.

"Guess what time it is, BEDTIME!" Kevan picked Reyn up and motioned for me to stand up.

We both made our way to our room to settle them down.

"You're making dinner once we put them to sleep." Kevan squinted his eyes.

I walked in the room, Kevan following behind me, and placed Aria on our bed. Reyn slumped beside her and closed his eyes almost immediately.

"I made dinner yesterday, it's your turn." I semi whispered and semi yelled.

I kissed Aria and Reyn on the forehead. "I love you guys. Sleep well so you don't bother me when you wake up." I whispered.

"We ate out yesterday, what the fu- hell do you mean?" Kevan walked out so we could stop whispering.

I closed the door behind them and glanced at Kevan.

"I don't want to make the food, can you pleaseee." I whined.

"It's literally your turn, I made the food two days ago AND you promised me you would." Kevan crossed his arms.

I sighed loudly and frowned.

"Do not give me attitude, we both kn-" I've had enough of his ranting.

I pulled him onto me by his waist and smashed my lips into his.

He didn't pull back, instead, he kissed me back harder.

"Damn, I haven't done this in a while." I broke the kiss, only to kiss him once more.

I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. Both our rings dinged together as I pinned him on the wall beside the room.

"Andre, I thought we said no sex when the kids are over." Kevan pushed me slightly off of him so he could talk.

"Ugh, I hate that rule." I frowned and released my grip.

"I'm telling you now, when the kids leave, I'll fuck you rough." I chuckled evilly.

"Yeah yeah. I know." Kevan sighed and took my hand. We walked down the stairs while he played with my fingers.

"Remember when you said you were straight?" Kevan began his daily hour of annoyance.

"Babyyyy, I said we don't talk about that." I pouted my lips.

"Yeah, well I want to. Anyway, I'm starving, when's the food ready?" Kevan jumped up onto a chair while I went to the opposite side of the kitchen island.

"Not for a while, but If your starving, you can eat my dick." I smirked evilly.

Kevan rolls his eyes and jumps off his chair.