Twenty-six

Luca Brown

Andre spat his chips out beside me as we saw Isabelle holding a gun to Hazels head. I don't know how Hazel got in, but I'm glad she was here.

"Is this the Hazel whore? Is she really trying to get back with you now?" Isabelle cocked her gun.

"Isabelle, put the fucking gun down." I warned her. I didn't have any weapons on me, and I couldn't just prance over to them or she'd shoot Hazel.

"Your little bitch came back to see you. Good thing I caught her huh? Oh and, if you step closer, I'll shoot her." She giggled.

Hazel looked down, annoyed from Isabelle's words.

Andre just erupted into laughter, making everyone look at him.

"Why is your brother laughing?" Hazel asked. Isabelle kicked her to the floor, making her shut up.

"Don't FUCKING touch her!" I roared as I moved to punch her. Andre pushed me back, making sure I wasn't going to do anything stupid.

"I'm sorry for laughing. It's just funny how Isabelle is threatening Hazel when Hazel could just slap this hoebag into space." Andre fell to the floor due to laughing too hard.

"True." Hazel smirks and kicks the gun out of Isabelle's hands.

"I KNEW SHE WAS A BADASS!" Andre cheered her on as I watched the cat fight.

Hazel jumped onto Isabelle and started punching her in the mouth. "DON'T EVER DISRESPECT ME AGAIN YOU BITCH!" Hazel grabbed the gun and aimed it at Isabelle.

"ENOUGH!" My father made everyone stop cold. I looked back to see my father stomping over to us. "Luca. Why is she fighting your wife. You're suppose to stop it." My father pulled Hazel off her and helped Isabelle up.

"No sir, you don't understand. This bitch is crazy!" Hazel stood up for herself.

"Elias, she attacked me for no reason. Now my body hurtsss." Isabelle whined.

"That's not true. She's lying!" I yelled as I walked over to Hazel. I missed her, I just wanted her in my arms again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder from behind.

"You see that dad? They're meant for each other. I don't care what you say, I will only support Hazel and Luca. Not Luca and isabitch." Andre stood up and crossed his arms.

"ELIAS, I DON'T WANT HAZEL SEEING LUCA ANYMORE!" Isabelle broke into tears. My father hushed her and took her in his arms.

"Luca, off her NOW. Andre, walk Ms. Torres out." My father snapped at both of us.

"No." Andre stuck up the middle finger at Isabelle.

"I don't want to leave you Mr. Brown." Hazel smiled softly and buried her face in my chest. I was so fucking happy she called me Mr. Brown again.

"She's not leaving father. And if you have a problem with that, ill leave." I stood up ground and rested my hand on Hazel's head.

"You dare to embarrass me like that? My own children. Luca and Andre. Luca will be marrying Isabelle and Hazel will leave this instant. I have men pointing their guns at Hazel right now. Don't underestimate me and get her out, NOW! I won't hesitate to kill her." My father yelled at the three of us.

"I have to go Mr. Brown. Please just meet me at the club." Hazel whispered in my ear and pulled off me.

"Awe, what a shame. In all due respect, I wanted her to die." Isabelle pouted and ran into my arms. I pushed her off and looked over at Hazel.

She nodded at me slightly and walked out with her held pushed down.

"Fuck you dad. And fuck you isabitch." Andre stormed off in frustration.

"Now that shes gone. You're finally with me. I love you Luca, and you'll love me too!" Isabelle hugged me tightly. I kicked her off of me and rushed out behind Andre.

"Wait. Are you going to come with me to follow Hazel?" I stopped Andre.

"Don't follow her dumbass. Elias is going to kill her if he sees you with her. Just text her or something. But make sure to talk to her at the mafia club. It's in 4 days, so don't make it obvious you'll see her there." Andre patted me on the shoulder.

"I can't just leave her by herself?!" I protested.

"You know dad is going to kill her. Don't fucking try. I could tell she's the one for you. I would hate to see her dead. You love her and you know it. So stop lying to yourself. She loves you too and if you wanna keep her safe, let her go and make a plan at the mafia club. Okay?!" Andre gave me one of the best advice he'd ever given before.

"Damn Andre. I didn't think you had it in you." I suddenly calmed down.

"Nah, that's what brothers are for." He smiled and walked away.

I couldn't just forget about Hazel though. I went to my room and ran out to my balcony to see if she left. She was in the car with Maurice. He had a frown on his face and Hazel was covering her face with her hands.

"Why'd you leave baby?" I heard Isabelle come up from behind me.

I turned around and saw her in lingerie. What's with her? I didn't wanna have sex with HER.

"Get out please. I'm not even married to you yet. And IF we do get married, I won't even think of kissing you. Let alone fucking you." I snapped at her.

"You mean WHEN we get married. And yes you will. Just wait and see Luca. That Hazel girl is already gone. You're mine." She smirked and walked closer to me.

I pushed her to the floor and acted like I was throwing up to annoy her.

"You will fall for me! I PROMISE YOU!" She screeched and ran out in tears.

I didn't care. I only wanted Hazel. Not Isabelle. I sighed and locked my room. I changed into my sweatpants and dropped onto my bed. I can't wait until I see Hazel again. I did love her. And I hate to admit that because Id only met her a couple months ago. We hated each other. Funny how things change, huh?

----
Do you think Luca loving Hazel is a bit soon? Please tell me bc I feel kinda weird abt it.