Thirteen

Luca Brown

She left, leaving me alone at this weird high school. I may be a man whore, but I would never sleep with any minors. Especially without consent.

I walked around, looking for room 9B. This school was humongous. I could care less about the mission, I just needed to get closer to Hazel. I needed to win this bet.

I walked awkwardly as all the woman AND men stared at me. They were all horny teenagers, it was disgusting.

I finally found my room, it was pretty spacious and comfortable. "Hello, sorry I'm late. My name is.." oh no, we didn't talk about our cover names.

"Excuse me. Sit down and tell me your name afterwards." The male who was teaching snapped at me.

Everyone watched as I pranced my way to the middle of the class. Girls sat in front and boys at in the back. The middle was neutral I guess.

The first name I though of was Brian Evans. Rip off of Chris Evans but I didn't care. Nobody would ask any questions.

"I'm Brian Evans." I then spoke out once I was seated.

"Well Brian. The rules here are normal, don't speak unless I tell you to. Don't interrupt. And absolutely do not give me attitude." He lectured me.

I was already on my last nerve. Good thing I had that wine this morning.

After about half an hour of him talking and writing, I left to use the bathroom. I needed to text Hazel, telling her my cover name.

I hid behind a stall and began texting her.

Me: Hazel. You forgot to give us cover names. Just call me Brian Evans. Please come up with a cover name, I might accidentally call you Hazel and that would ruin everything.

She texted back pretty quick. Meaning she was also in the bathroom.

Hazel: I'm surprised you thought of a cover name. I didn't think you were smart enough. Anyway Brian, Call me Jade stone.

Me: Alright sweetheart. Or sorry, Jade stone.

I teased her through text. She just left me on read and stopped texting. Ouch.

I turned my phone off and walked back to class.

"Everyone was silently working on something, meaning I had to work on something too. I was pretty smart, so that was a good advantage.

"What are we doing?" I whispered to the girl beside me.

She stared me down and bit her bottom lip. Nasty little thing.

"Just copy off the formula on the board. Use the numbers he gave you on the sheet instead of the numbers on the board. Got it?" She pointed to the board and explained.

"Thanks beautiful." I charmed her before staring to work, acting like I didn't just flirt with a minor.

About another half an hour later, the bell rang, making a weird vibration fill the school, including my ears.

I grabbed my school bag and stuffed all my things into it. I had to find Hazel and meet up with her.

I rushed out, not caring if I bumped into anyone.

"Ah, Jade. There you are!" I called out once I saw Hazel surrounded with a group of girls. Seems she fit in well.

"Excuse me." She smiled at them before walking over to me.

"Mr. Brown. I think I found us a way to get closer to Marcus. We have to be 'elite' enough to get invited to a little get together they have." She explained.

"Are you guys dating?" I heard a group of people swarm around us.

"No, we're just friends." Hazel chucked as she faced the popular girls and boys, including Marcus.

"Oh, so he isn't taken." The girl licked her lips and giggled as she winked at me.

Ew, no.

"Forget just him. What about both of yall." Marcus pushed his way through and stared both of us down.

"You newbies seem like really close friends." One of the people shouted out.

I couldn't help myself but say something a bit inappropriate. "With benefits."

Everyone started laughing while Hazel nudged me in the arm. "He's joking."

"No I'm not. We've fucked hard before."

Everyone laughed harder, that wasn't so hard, fitting in.

"No we did not. He's just stupid." Hazel narrowed her eyes at me.

"You guys are definitely the types to be the enemy best friends." The popular girl giggled.

"With benefits." I said for the second time.

She laughed even harder. Thank god, I think I'll be getting the invite soon.

"You know what? We're doing this little get together tonight, both of you should come." Marcus implied.

Called it.

I looked over at Hazel, she was impressed but she tried not to show it.

"We'll be there. Can I get your phone number though?" Hazel flirted a little with Marcus.

I'm guessing she wants to use that phone number for something else, maybe like tracking down his place or something.

"Gladly beautiful, and I'll also take the number of your bestie." Marcus grinned at both of us.

She let out a fake giggle and put both of our phone numbers in his phone.

"I'll text you the address, can't wait to see you both." Marcus winked at us as we walked away, waving goodbye.

"First class was hell. I hate school so much." I whined as Hazel grinned.

"Look at us, already pulling him into our trap. I also forgot to mention, we may have to torture him to make his father reply to our threat." She told me while looking straight forward.

"Fine by me. But if we have sex, I get to put it in you first." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"I have to get to my next class. Meet me outside after school, and don't be dumb." She groaned before walking away.

How was I being dumb, shes so confusing at times. But shes also sometimes so hot, I wanna rail her till she can't open her eyes.

Ah this girl is going to be the death of me. I don't like her though, I just want to win the bet. That's all this is. We have no feelings for each other and that's a fact.

Period.