Forty

Babes, play the song when I tell y'all😉
-----
Luca brown

I sighed and sat down onto my bed.

I was going to leave Hazel in a couple hours, I needed to find her somewhere safe to stay, including kevan.

I stood up and walked out. "Andre, you take Kevan to a nearby hotel. And make sure he's safe. I'll take Hazel there but later, we have things to do." I told Andre as he stood in front of my door.

"Sure, but what y'all gon do?" Andre raised his eyebrow at me.

"Work stuff, now let's go." I grabbed him by his jacket and walked downstairs. Nobody was in the living room, everyone was most likely asleep and my bodyguards took a break. I insisted on it.

Once we did all the jumped an climbing to the guest room, we walked in.

"Luca!" Hazel jumped up from the bed and into my arms. "What's happening?" She asked me.

"Well, I have to go. Something came up with Isabelle and I need to leave you and Kevan at a safe hotel." I told her while brushing her hair with my hands.

"Wait, hotel?!" Kevan jumped up from his chair.

"Yeah, I'm taking you. Luca said he's taking Hazel later." Andre shrugged.

Kevan smirked, knowing we were gonna do something nasty.

"Okay then! I'll be on my way. Andre get out." Kevan pushed Andre out and follow behind him.

"What are we doing?" Hazel asked, clueless.

"Well, follow me and you'll see." I smirked and pulled her out of the guest room. We crawled out of the basement and sneaked into my garage, I had so many fast and luxurious cars.

"Pick one." I turned Hazel to find a car.

"Why?" She asked, still clueless.

"Just choose." I nudged her arm.

She pointed to a black Lamborghini with gold wheels. "Good choice sweetheart." I whispered and pulled her into the car.

"Luca, what are we doing?" She asked once she sat in the backseat

(Play the song besties (chase Atlantic supremacy))

"Take off your shirt." I whispered in her ear as I leaned over her.

She stopped for a moment until she realized what was going on. "Oh, so THATS what we're doing." She smirked.

I didn't give her a chance to finish, I smashed my lips into hers and pulled her on top of me.

Her body pressed against mine. She was on my lap, so she was taller than me by a bit. I moved my hand up her inner thighs. She moaned softly as I got a grip of her body.