Forty-three

Hazel Torres

Kevan grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Do something, you're a fucking mafia leader god damn it." Kevan whispered.

"I can't. She has men surrounding her and they all have guns. We have nothing." I whispered back.

"Ah, I'd finally get to murder this bitch once and for all!" Isabelle moved closer to us.

"How'd you know about us?" Kevan spoke out.

"You see. I was suspicious when Andre and Luca kept leaving together. I followed them once, but they disappeared after going behind the house. Luckily, Andre gave me a hint Hazel and someone else were hidden in the estate when I saw him bring three smoothies outside. He's not very smart if you ask me. I had a plan to kill Hazel from the moment I saw her, I'd just never imagine it to be like this." She told us as all her men walked around us.

"Maurice wasn't shit, so I decided to take matters in my own hand." Isabelle smiled giggly.

"Now, I know Luca would be heartbroken and he would never love me if he found out I killed you. So that's why you're going to send him a video saying you don't love him and that you cheated! Okay?" Isabelle grabbed my chin and made me look up to her.

I pushed her arm off me, making all her men cock their guns at me.

"Boys, not so fast. We need the video." She flicked her hand up to make them put their guns down.

"You can kill me. But I won't ever send that stupid video to him. He's always going to hate you, you're just dumb enough to think you actually have a chance." I laughed out loud.

She slapped me across the face, making me stop laughing almost instantly.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Kevan lunged at her with all his might.

I jumped up, trying to get him off her, until some man took me back and placed me down.

All of Isabelle's men grabbed Kevan and threw him to the floor.

"Are you alright miss?" One of the men helps her up.

"NO! SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG, BUT KEEP HIM ALIVE SO HE FEELS THE PAIN!" Isabelle squealed.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" I tried to run to Kevan before Isabelle grabbed me and threw me back onto the bed.

Before one of her men tried to shoot Kevan, she made everyone stop.

"If Hazel doesn't agree to do the video, kill Kevan. And then Andre. And then everyone she loves. She already lost her family, only Liza is left, and she's barely hanging on by a thread." Isabelle smiled evilly.

"Do not touch my sister or Kevan." I threatened her with my stare.

"Baby, in the end, you'll still lose. Just give up." Her words sounded more convincing each second.

"I promise to leave everyone you love alone. As long as I get to kill you and you make the video." She smiled once more.

I glanced at Kevan, not knowing what I should do.

He gave me an unsettling look.

"I'll do it. Just don't hurt anyone. And please take care of Luca for me." I sighed deeply, not knowing if I made the right decision or not.

"Put him back beside her." She snapped at one of the men.

Two men grabbed Kevan and threw his beside me. I took him into a hug and kept him on me.