Twenty-one

Play the song babes- song idea the0nlyberlin

AN: yall, after you read this chapter, you'll be loving me like you've never loved me before🙄
-----
Dadd- oh shit I mean Luca Brown

What was actually wrong with me. I'm so fucking stupid for kissing her without permission. What's gotten into you Luca? You're changing for her? What is your problem, oh my god.

I paced around in the hallways, looking for the elevators. I wasn't thinking properly and I had no idea where I was going.

I was clearly thinking with my dick. I didn't know how to think when I was with Hazel. And that's a fact.

We were both filled with pain, but she was hurting more than me. I was going to try to be my best for her, but I don't know if I could control my sexual desires.

Suddenly, I heard an apartment door burst open. I turned my head to see Hazel jumping onto me. Before I could say anything, she wrapped her legs around my waist and smashed her lips into mine.

Our body's moved like crashing walls of thunder after a rainy day. She breathed heavily while kissing me like it's the last day she'll ever kiss anyone. Her hands were on my shoulders while mine were on her hips.

Shit, the bet.

I pulled away, still holding her legs. "Hazel, the bet." I tried my best not to kiss her again.

"It's only kissing, you've wanted this for so long, now let me give it to you." Her heart beat was quick, and I could feel it.

"Kissing can lead to sex."

"Okay then Mr. Brown. Since we both obviously want this, let's make some rules. Only for today, nothing counts as sex except for putting your dick into me. So that means all the things you wanted to do, you can do it, now fucking kiss me." She hissed before I crashed my lips into hers, once again.

I found myself stumbling over to her room without looking where I was going. Her kisses were my poison, and I loved it.

Both our breaths were heavy and our heart beats were going crazy.

I finally reached her room, still mouth fucking from outside.

I smashed her back against the wall to get a better grip of her body. She groaned in pleasure and pain. She likes it rough, good to know.

My hands travelled down her body, sending shivers down both our spines. "Are you going to fuck me or not?" Hazel was getting impatient. This side of her was hot. Smoking hot.

"Bet for it sweetheart." I looked her in the eyes. She was furious, but she was sexy when she was furious. She jumped off the wall and fell to her knees. "Hair tie?" She pointed to the desk beside me that had a hair tie on it. I took it and gave it to her, knowing I was about to feel a lot of pleasure.

She tied her hair and sat on her knees, unbuckling my pants. She was going too slow, so I unbuckled for her. The look on her face was priceless when she saw my dick. She didn't hesitate to go right for it though. God everything she did turned me on.

She put both hands on it while sucking the tip. Faster and faster she went, I couldn't hold in my groans anymore. I banged my hands in the wall behind her. "Oh my god Hazel, slow down." I said with a groan in the middle.

She surprised me by taking it all, making me fucking moan. I've never moaned to head. What has this girl done to me.

She moved her head up and down, side to side, hitting all the right spots. That means she gave head to someone else, which infuriated me, but I was in too much pleasure to care.

"Fuck Hazel, I'm close." I threw my head back. She gurgled a couple times and choked a few.

"Hazel." I warned her, I was going to fucking cum.

"Fuck." I whispered. She made me cum. And fast too. How the fuck did that happen. Nobody makes me cum that fast.

She slowed down once I came in her mouth. "Oh my god, you really weren't lying when you said you had a big dick." She stood up.

I wasn't done with her though. She gave me pleasure, I think I should return the favour.

I grabbed her by the waist and threw her onto the couch. "Be a good girl." I whispered. I ripped her panties off, exposing her little wet pussy.

"God you're so gorgeous." I whispered before entering my two fingers in her wet pussy. She moaned, loudest moan I'd ever heard.

"Moan my name Hazel." I pounded my two fingers into her.

She had her head thrown back, not being able to look at me straight in the eyes. I spread her legs open and kept it open with my knees. Now she'll do whatever I tell her.

"Luca, ah fuck." She moaned and whispered. If only I could fuck her with my dick. But I couldn't due to the stupid bet.

I massaged her clit outwards and rubbed it hard enough to make her arch her back.

"LUCA!" She moaned louder, turning me on ever more.

"Fuck, sweetheart, stop yelling, you're making me hard." I whispered.

Her legs started shaking as I pounded even more.

"I'm close, fuck I'm close Luca!" She semi moaned and yelled.

"Not yet, I'm not done torturing you yet." I grinned and went into her legs. Her body was shaking as I stuck my tongue into her clit.

"A-Ah, what the f-fuck are you doing." She stuttered as I licked back and fourth.

"Cum for me Hazel." I whispered.

We both let out relieving sighs as she let it all go.

We tried our best to catch our breath. "Are you alright sweetheart?" I asked as I laid down beside her.

"Mr. Brown. This was a one time thing, you understand that?" She asked me

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her; keeping her warm after all that moaning and sex. "Tomorrow morning, I'll leave." I told her, still holding her in my arms.

"Back to your place?" She asked.

"Yeah, now hush, I'm trying to sleep." I muttered as I closed my eyes.

----
Istg, if any of you mfs don't like this chapter. The way I was cringing whole writing this-

Y'all begged me for smut on my last chapter and I had to improvise without ending the bet.

Tell me what you think of the it's not sex without your dick rule? It was only for today though lmao-