Six

Hazel Torres

Luca gave me a slight smirk before leaving. He was so annoying.

I slumped back into my chair and buried my face in my hands. "Kevannn!" I called out. I needed some advice.

"Yes bestie?" Kevan ran in and sat on the chair beside me.

"Bestie?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah." He smiled and clenched his fists. "You called for me, what do you want." He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Luca Brown made a bet. For sex." I cleared my throat.

His eyes widened. "SEX?!" He spat out. "Yes, sex." I looked down, kind of embarrassed.

"Damn, what's it about?"

"For the next six months, if I have sex with him, I have to leave the city. If I don't, he has to leave."

"Woah, kind of risky if you ask me." He whispered. "And what about Chris?"

"I won't lose. And Chris won't know." I rested my back on my chair.

"This guy is so frustrating. I might just lose everything because of him. His ego is way to big and I know he'll try everything to make me have sex with him. I know for a fact if he tries to seduce me, I'll do the same back." I bit my bottom lip in satisfaction.

"You are a bad bitch Hazel. Don't let that little ass ruin your reputation." Kevan patted me back, making me laugh out loud.

"Ahh, I have to go." I looked at the watch and stood up.

"Where are you going? Your schedule didn't say anything about going somewhere this time." Kevan looked around for his phone.

"Don't worry, I didn't put it in my schedule. Just go on break, I really don't need anything. And I'm going to Chris's office. I need to talk to him about our date coming up." I gathered my things and put it in my bag.

"A date?" Kevan stood up.

"Yes Kevan. A date. I'm going to surprise him at his work." I smiled and walked out.

"Byee!" Kevan yelled out.

"Boys, call Maurice again." I told a couple of my men. I felt bad for Maurice. I kept calling him and making him do all these absurd drives.

"He's already parked downstairs ma'am." One of the men told me.

"Alright, thanks." I smiled.

Rushing outside, I saw a Lamborghini parked in front. How many fucking times does this guy come to bother me. I'd only just met him.

"What the fuck Brown?" I yelled at him as he approached me.

"I love how you call me by my last name." He completely ignored me and grabbed me by the hips.

"No." I kicked him off, making him stumble back. "I'm not going to have sex with you anytime soon. So stop trying." I hissed at him before walking to my car.

"Okayy, but I'm coming with you." Luca followed me.

"I barely even know you. Why are you following me." I stopped in front of my car and argued with him.

"Well, I have to get to know you if we're going to have sex soon." He smirked.

"I'm going to my boyfriends work, and you're not coming." I hopped in my car and slammed the door.

Luca wasn't going to take no for an answer. He leaned onto the front of the car and just smirked while I groaned.

"Madam, who's that?" Maurice raised his eyebrow, looking him like he's some crackhead.

"That's Luca Brown. We're competing in something and he's really pissing me off." I told him as I got out the car.

"Fine. You can come, but so help me god, try ANYTHING, and I won't hesitate to kill you. Understand?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yup!" He skipped over to the back of the car with intentions of annoying me.

I sighed and sat back in the car. "Chris's please." I told Maurice.

He punched in the address and drove off.

"So, is Chris the guy you're in a healthy relationship with?" Luca started asking me more questions.

"Can you shut up?" Maurice spoke for me.

Luca raised his eyebrow at him and continued talking. "Chris sounds like a boy who would cry if he fell off a slide."

"Mr. Brown. You're pissing me off." I yelled at him.

"That's not very nice. Be kind to your future husband." He whispered in my ear. I have no idea how he got that close without me noticing

Maurice stopped the car, making Luca fall back into his seat.

"We're here." Maurice smirked at both of us.

"Good job Maurice." I said as I passed him an envelope with 1000 dollars inside.

I hopped out the car, making Luca follow me. "Where's your little fuckboy? Isn't he supposed to be here waiting for you?" Luca walked at a slow pace beside me.

"I'm surprising him. Now shut up and follow me." I rolled my eyes, walking in.

"Excuse me, do you know which office Chris Jones is?" I asked a receptionist at the front door.

"Room 24, floor 7." She smiled at Luca.

Gross.

I pulled Luca to the elevators with me. "He doesn't know I'm a mafia leader. So to him, I'm an assistant at an engineering workplace." I told Luca as the Elevator carried us to the 7th floor.

We finally reached his floor. Luca skipped behind me as I was strolling through the halls, looking for room 24.

"Here it is. Your fuckboys office." Luca laughed.

I rolled my eyes and brought my hands up to knock on the door. Suddenly, the door opened wide. A lady with blue eyes and blonde hair walked out. She had a messed up shirt and smeared lipstick.

We both looked at each other, confused.

Then Chris came out. With lipstick all over his shirt.

"Thats not what I meant by fuckboy..." Luca widened his eyes as Chris stared at me, shocked to see me.

"Hazel I-" I interrupted Chris by slapping him across the face.

"Fuck you with you 'extra shifts'" I pushed him back and rushed out of his office door.

"Hazel!" Luca followed from behind me as I tried my best to push back the tears.

The elevator dinged, making Luca and I walk in quietly.

"Don't say anything." I warned him with a croaky voice.

And that's exactly what happened. He stayed quiet, knowing what's best for him.