Eighteen

Hazel Torres

The birds outside my window screeched loud enough to wake me up. Those stupid birds. It was 6:15, so I was a couple minutes late to wake up.

"Ah, shit." I stood up and turned my shower on. Rushing around my room, I needed to check if Luca texted me.

I grabbed me phone and turned it on. Only messages from my sister and bodyguards. No unknown number. I sighed and went back to my bathroom.

After a long shower, I changed into my school outfit once more.

I couldn't just leave Luca. I texted him, hoping he would answer.

Me: Mr. Brown. We have school today must I remind you.

No answer.

I wasn't going to bug him anymore. He'll come when he wants to come.

I grabbed my school bag and rushed out my room.

"Ma'am, we couldn't find Luca Brown around your house today. I guess you get a day off from his clinginess." One of the bodyguards chuckled.

"Oh, perhaps I do. Thank you." I smiled and walked into my kitchen. I took out the same wine Luca and I shared.

"Ma'am, Maurice is downstairs waiting for you when you're ready." One of the bodyguards came in to inform me.

"Thank you, I'll be out in a moment." I took a drink of wine and rushed out.

There I saw Maurice waiting for me in front of my building. No Luca yet.

"Hello madam! School?" Maurice opened the door for me.

I nodded and he walked to his side of the car to drive.

We both put on our seatbelts as Maurice stared driving.

After half an hour, I was finally there.

"Have fun madam! Call me if you need a ride." Maurice waved at me as I walked away.

I scanned the parking lot for Luca. Still no Luca.

I eventually gave up and stopped looking. "Oh, hello Jade! Do you know where Brian is?" Marcus approached me on my way to class.

"I'm not sure, maybe text him and see." I smiled at him before leaving.

"There we go, now we have everyone. Jade sit down so we could start the lecture." My teacher pointed at me chair and began lecturing us.

I yawned as she kept talking and talking. After about half and hour, the bell rang, indicating another class was finished. But I still had 30 minutes left.

I was nearly falling asleep, until the door bursts open. I shot my head to the direction of the door to see Luca.

"Excuse me. This class had thirty minutes left. You can wait for your friends outside." The teacher banged her ruler on the desk.

"I'm sorry miss. I'm just looking for my future wife." He smirks and fixes his suit. Oh no Luca, what the fuck are you doing.

"You can look for her after." She narrowed her eyes on Luca.

"It's alright, I'll just sit the lesson with you guys!" Luca showed her the same attitude she was showing him. All the girls drooled over him as he walked past them to get to me.

"Excuse me." He whispered as he pulled me up from my chair. "Bri-" I was about to say before he sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

I gasped as he smirked and threw his head back.

The teacher cleared her throat and continued her lecture, hesitating a little bit.

I moved a little, trying to get out of his grasp before he clung into my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Don't move or you might do something that I won't be able to control myself after. Understand?" His hot breath sent shivers down my spine.

I couldn't create a fuss in class, so I just dealt with it.

He leaned back and started whispering things that took me focus out of learning.

"I wonder what you'd like like tied up. Or even better, jumping on me." He smirked as I sighed.

"Just give up the bet Hazel. I know you want to have sex with me. I know you want me to fuck you senselessly." He leaned in closer to my ear.

The bell rung, saving me from a very awkward conversation.

"Saved by the bell. Good thing next time I do this, there won't be any bell to save you." He grinned as I stood up, not trying to hit a nerve that'll make him snap.

"Awe, off so soon?" He whined, trying to pull me back onto his lap.

I pulled away and faced him. "You didn't answer me this morning." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you. And it worked, you we're definitely surprised." Luca stood up and leaned over me, making me arch my back over the desk.

Everyone around us was watching, the girls were DROOLING over Luca.

"I really want to fuck you Hazel. Like really bad. Just give in already sweetheart." He leaned in closer to my face.

"Mr. Brown, we're at school. This is inn-" he hushed me and placed his fingers in my lips.

My heart was pacing so fast, he could probably feel the vibration.

"Excuse me, I have a class to get to." He smirked and walked away. I have no idea what just happened, but my body was going crazy.

I cleared my throat and grabbed my bag to leave. All the girls rolled their eyes at me from jealousy.

I rushed out and tried to find the nearest bathroom to calm down. I'm a fucking mafia leader. Control yourself Hazel.

I paced back and fourth, taking deep breaths. Luca did something to me, something that nobody's ever done. He made my body go crazy, and only Chris had ever done that.

I splashed my face with water and took another deep breath before walking out. I just have to get through the day without seeing Luca. That's how I'll manage. I can do this. I know I can.

----
Y'all already know where I'm writing this🤠

Anyway, Luca is so fine I can't-

Vote if you liked bc why not.