Forty-six

Hazel Torres

"Still no text back. He'd seen it though. Which means he's in pain. Great job Hazel! I'm impressed." That bitch started clapping for me.

"Oh fuck you!" I spat annoyingly.

"That was a mistake. Let's go. I'm taking you somewhere where you'll be dead, finally." She took me by the jacket and pulled me up.

I looked back while I was being pulled out.

"I love you." Kevan lip synced.

"I love you too." I lip synced back. And I meant it of course, but it was funny how everyone thinks I'm gonna die. Hell no, I haven't even got to tell Luca I love him.

"Always getting in the way of everything." Isabelle pushed me into the elevator, making me slam my jaw to the wall.

"Serves you right." She rolled her eyes as a couple of her men walked in with us.

"Luca will never love you. With me dead or not, he will always despise you." I laughed.

"Don't make me punch you in the jaw." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh please do it. I would love to see you try." I furrowed my eyebrows back. I wasn't scared of her, I literally broke a punching bag with a few hits. She's much weaker.

"I would but we're already at the garage." She huffed as the elevator doors opened.

"Pussy." I whispered so that she couldn't hear me. I could take her on anytime, but these stupid ropes that are tied to me make it difficult. Also her men are armed, that's a death wish. I'm a strong mafia leader, not super man.

"Oh and, make sure Kevan gets a good beating before you leave him alone. Understand?" Isabelle told one of the men in front of me.

"WHAT? NO, NO LEAVE KEVAN ALONE!" I screamed, Isabelle turning her attention towards me.

"Make it painful so he wishes he was dead. But don't kill him." She smiled and hopped over to her car, still pulling me.

"Fuck you Isabelle! I hope you burn in hell!" I yelled at her with a heavy heart weighing me down.

"I'll be sure to see you there! Even though I might come a lot later than you. It'll be funny seeing you dead and Luca all up in my arms. I guess I'll have get used to it." She pushed my head down to get in the car.

"Where'd you and Luca meet? I have decided I want you to die there. The point where you guys met is the point where one of you will die! Now where was it?" Isabelle sat beside the driver.

"Uh I think it was up...shit where was it...oh yeah, up your ass." I gave her an eye roll mixed with a groan.

"Ugh, fine, if you want it that way. Take us back to Luca's house! I wanna kill her in his room, or office." She grinned evilly.

The driver nodded and started the car.

"You're not very smart, are you? First you're telling me your plans. Then you're going to kill me in the one place that's filled with guards. Most of them have seen me before, you know that right?" I raised my eyebrow at her stupidity.

"Can you just shut up!" She yelled as the driver stared driving out of the hotel parking lot.

"Okayyy, I'm just saying." I shrugged intentionally trying to piss her off even more.

"I can't wait to kill you." She furrowed her eyebrows.

My plan is pretty straightforward. She's obviously going to want me in a room by ourselves. A couple men might be lurking around, but not as much as she brought to the hotel. I'll go for her guards first, Isabelle has no chance without her guards. After I clear them out, I'll go for Isabelle. I'm make sure it's a slow and painful death.

"What are you thinking about?" Isabelle searched my face for emotion as I thought about my plan.

"It's nothing." I smirked evilly.

"Ugh, I don't trust you." She groaned. I couldn't let her get anymore suspicious.

"My hands are tied, I'm at the brink of death. What am I going to do?" I gave her a look.

"Hm, just shut up the whole ride." She rolled her eyes and kept her head forward.

I shrugged once more and tilted my head back. This girl was getting on my nerves even more.

Thirty minutes later, and we were at Luca's house. I don't know how she got keys, but it was weird being back there.

"Now, I'm going to throw you into their basement with no food or water. I'll be back in about 4 hours. I hope you starve to death!" She laughed as she pulled me out the car.

"I won't die from not eating for two hours. You know that right?" I looked at her up and down.

"Yeah well I'll make someone torture you in there." My eyes widened at her words.

"Let's go." She nudged me and walked forward.

She opened the door with a creak and searched around for any bodyguards.

"Shit, there's some people here. Here's what we're going to do. You're going to walk with me, pretend your fine and if anyone asks, we're just hanging out. Understand?" She leaned in closer to my ear.

"Mhm." I nodded and walked in. She followed behind me with a smile.

I got a few unusual looks from the bodyguards, but they were trained not to ask any questions.

I was semi annoyed at Luca for telling all my bodyguards to stay away from me. Apparently if we had bodyguards around, Isabelle would find me. It was the other way around. I got kidnapped because I had no bodyguards. And I would've been able to fight if there were only a few men with Isabelle, not like 15.

We finally finished walking down a huge staircase. Isabelle threw me to the floor and kicked me on the stomach.

I groaned and brought my knees up to where I was kicked.

"Consider that a warning if you try anything stupid. I'll be back after I finish with your little buddy Kevan!" She laughed and walked out.

Two of her men stayed with me, while the rest walked with her.

I could have a chance of escaping, but I would need to get free first. God, let's just hope I find a way to untie myself in those four hours.

-----

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if my writing these days haven't been as well as before. I've been losing motivation and barely hanging on by a thread.

I promise to keep updating everyday, but I apologize in advance if it's not good.