Thirty-three

Play the song when I tell you babes! (Headphones recommended)

Hazel Torres

I unlocked my apartment door and rushed in.

"Woah, why are you in a rush? And why are you early?" Kevan raised his eyebrow the moment I returned home.

"I have work to do. Get out, please." I tilted my head at him.

"Mhm, you didn't answer my question." He gave me sass and wiggled his hands in my face.

"Kevan." I gave him a stern look.

"Alright, Jeez. Why do you need to work alone anyw- wait. HAZEL, YOU'RE GETTING FUCKING TONIGHT AREN'T YOU?!" Kevan jumped up.

"I will strangle you." I seethed as he grabbed his things.

"Get that bag sis, PURR!" He laughed on his way out.

I face palmed and ran to my closet to get the one this I needed to make the magic happen. "Red lingerie." I smirked.

(Holy fuck, am I right?)

I quickly got dressed like the bad bitch I am and messed up my hair. The thing I did for Luca was insane. I'm honestly prepared to be in a wheelchair after this.

I put on a robe since Luca wasn't coming for at least an hour or two.

I found as many candles as I can and roses. Why was I trying so hard to make everything perfect. I just wanna get laid, especially by Luca Brown.

I put on a marvel movie to pass the time.

**

Once the movie finished, I checked the time. Shit, Luca was coming soon.

I clicked off the T.V and scrambled to find a mighty for the candles.

I lit all of them and turned the lights down low. I sighed once I knew everything was finished. Man was I excited. I was such a child for Luca, it was kind of funny.

I sat down and took a deep breath. That's when the bell rang.

(THE SONG PEOPLE, THE SONG!!)

I threw my robe across the room and fixed my hair. This is when I would finally get all I wanted.

I opened the door, Luca eyeing me from what I was wearing.

"Holy fuck sweetheart. I'm warning you now, no mercy." He breathed heavily and slammed the door behind him.

He pinned me to the couch and pressed his lips against mine harshly.