Chapter 47 : NSFW

MHOREIN

"That guy... Hindi naman sa pagiging mapanghusga, Pero parang ginusto niya nang mamatay si Rosa." Aiden said. I looked at him.

"It doesnt really seem like it... Some people cope differently. We cant hold that against them." I said.

"Are you okay?" I asked Chain. He nodded.

"Well... We better get this show on the road." I unenthusiasticly said as I widened the bathroom door and entered.

"Hmm. Mhor." Chain stood close r to me, Holding Nicholson's calling card.

",What is it?"

"Isnt Ellis' Avenue around... 30-45 minutes away?"

"Yeah... Why?" Tanong ko.

"He got here in less than 10." Chain handed me the card.

He's right, The office Nicholson said he was in was atleast 30 minutes away from where we are.

"It's like... He was expecting to come or he didnt calculate this right." Chain said in a low voice.

"You're right..." My eyebrows met when I looked at the ground.

"He greeted me saying he made her favorite..." I whispered.

"Hindi naman siguro siya nagluluto sa office niya, Hindi ba?" Chain and I looked at each other.

A bright flashing light blinded me. I looked to my side when I heard a camera click, It was Eryn.

"Wha'dya guys talking about?" He smiled.

"Within a couple of seconds saying he was making her favorite, I heard a car door slam." I said.

"He was expecting a call from her number but not from her." Chain added.

Tinignan ko si Eryn na may isinusulat na naman.

"I wonder if Rosa knew he was somehow involved?" Aiden looked at me.

"Maybe that's why she made us call him-" I got cut off when I saw a figure fron across the street, On top of the building.

"Chain..." My eyebrows met when it started to move. My eyes weren't the best but that figure was holding a-

"GUN!" I pushed Chain out of the way.

Right after what felt like my body dropping on cold tiled floors, I heard atleast fourteen gun shots. It was that or I lost count right after. My heart was beating so loudly I couldnt figure out if it was gunshots or my eyes are just seeing flashes as an aftermath. Everything moved in slow motion but I felt secure. Chain was beside me, No sign of injury. It was all that mattered.

CHAIN

"Mhor?" I opened my eyes. The shattered glass on my skin slowly begun to sting. I groaned.

"Mhor... Wake up..." I whispered, Trying to crawl towards her.

My head was spiraling probably from the loud gun shots. Or the fact that multiple police men, Paramedics, Forensics and even civilians were dead on the floor and blood was staining the room.

"Mhor, please wake up." I started to panic when she didnt respond. I looked around and saw Aiden rushing towards up from the bathroom.

"Oh my God..." He looked around and covered his mouth. Tears started to form as he went towards us, shaking.

"Anong nangyari kay Mhorein? Are you okay, Bro? What happened?" My mind went blank when I realized Mhorein wasnt responding to anything I said.

I didnt know what to do. Do I run after who did this? I can still see him on my peripheral vision, Going down from the other building's rooftop. Do I call for help? I looked at Mhorein.

"Aiden, Call an ambulance and back up." I stood up, Shaking.

I didnt care if blood was dripping down both my arms and cheek.

I walked towards the balcony, Hearing glass shards cracking under my feet. I looked down.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.

Twelve balconies, Thirteen floors.

I looked at the other building and through the glass walls, I saw the man same entering the elevator.

I pulled out a gun and fired multiple shots, Destroying the elevator he's in. I can barely see him but his white polo shirt was slowly building up a red puddle around his belly. He sat down the already unstable elevator, Grabbing his stomach.

I felt my eyes get hotter even though tears were far from forming. He got out of the elevator and went a floor down. I watched him enter another elevator.

I looked around and saw the emergency ladder connecting all the balconies.

I didnt hesitate holding on to it and sliding down as if it was a pole. Within seconds my feet were on ground.

The ladder led right outside of the hotel and next to the other building's entrance. People were panicking from the gunshots.

I pulled out a knife when I saw the reception elevator open.

Nagkatitigan kami ng lalaking nanakit kay Mhorein bago siya bumagsak. Wala nang ibang tumatakbo sa utak ko kundi ang paghihiganti at lahat ng gusto kong gawin sa kanya.

Nicholson tried to crawl further but I caught up quick. I grabbed his collar and hit his back against the wall. He stared at me.

"Why..." I asked, Tracing his stomach with my knife. Nang nahanap ko ang parte kung saan tumagos ang bala, Diniinan ko ito gamit ang hindi matalas na oarte ng kutsilyo.

"I had to... I had no choice..." He coughed. His head was swelling as if it had an infection.

"Why...?" I asked him again, Adding more pressure. He cried out in pain.

"Stop... Please. Ayoko pang mamatay." My head was spinning.

"You dont wanna die?.." I asked him in disbelief. I pierced through the bullet hole.

"You dont wanna die?!" The screams and cries in the background were slowly fading away.

I pulled the knife out, Knowing it didnt go as deep enough that it would kill him. I heard a clang and realized the bullet fell out with my knife. He groaned in pain.

"You're not gonna die... You dont deserve that..." I whispered.

With no hesitation, With all my strength I slashed across his face hitting both of his eyes. He screamed in pain. Despite my vision getting blurry I reached into his screaming mouth and pulled out his tongue as far as I can get it out.

As quickly as I can, I cut that lying tongue off. I smiled through the horrendous headache that was starting to form.

"You'll be conscious but Im not sure youre gonna live..." I sliced up his nose completely removing it. At this point his whole face was covered in blood, All the way down to his throat. He moaned in pain.

"Chain Yuan Castranuevo..." I whispered in his ear, Pulling out another knife. I dont know what it is but it's getting harder for me to breathe and think.

I laughed in his ear, Knowing my laugh and name is gonna be the last thing he'll hear. With one swift move both his ears were inches away from us.

I didn't know why but the last thing I felt was falling down on my back.