Chapter 48: Panic!

"Hello? Is anybody there? Si Officer Ignation ito. Kailangan namin ng back-up, Ngayon na!" He screamed on his radio.

The static went on for atleast 5 seconds before someone answered.

"Officer? Come in, Officer Ignatio. This is Lieutenant Mori on the other line. Send your location. Over."

"S-Sir, Nagkaroon ng mass shooting dito sa D-Side Motel. Hindi ko alan kung anong nangyari at kung may iba pa bang nakaligtas... Kailangan namin ng tulong." Aiden said, voice shaking.

"We're sending immediate back up." As soon as he said that, Aiden dropped the radio. He looked around the room and saw everyone dead on the floor. The young officer couldnt process it.

'Chain! Baliw ka ba? Bumalik ka dito!" He screamed for his friend who's slowly losing his sanity.

While Chain Yuan Castranuevo is presenting himself to Nicholson Pascual, Who's skin and hair is laced with chloroform. In minutes of inhaling the fumes in Pascual's body, The great Castranuevo would drop unconscious.

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." He fell on the floor and grasped his brown messy hair.

"Hindi, Huwag..."

"No... God..." Poor Aiden couldnt but tried to keep his eyes open, Well that didnt work out too well.

He woke up with grabbing his head. He opened his eyes, Looking around a room Im sure he's very familiar with. I smiled.

"Bakit ako nandito...?" He whispered, Realizing he's in his lovely nostalgic bedroom. His childhood bedroom, To be exact. He blinked multiple times.

"Im really here..." He sat up and looked around.

"Ma?" Hoping she has GOT to be there.

"Mama!" He called out. I laughed when no one answered.

"Ma? Gising na ako, Nasaan ka?" The kid called out for his mother again. Just like before, No answer.

He went out of his room, Probably smelling the fresh baking pie.

His face looked like he started to worry when he realized it isnt just the smell of pie, cooking. It was the smell of it burning. Sweet, Lovely burning. He ran to the oven and turned it off. He didnt even bother opening the oven.

The child frantically looked around the house to find his mother. I laughed.

"What the hell is that..?" He walked towards the main door and tried to open it. If only he knew.

"Ah fuck." He groaned when it wont open. It's chained and locked from the outside, Dummy! Of course it wont open.

He started panicking and ran to the backdoor.

"Shit." It was locked the same way. Chained from the outside. He looked at the windows beside it. My favorite part is the look on his face.

The horror, Disappointment, fear! Oh! Lovely! Those windows are cemented shut. I wonder what is going on inside that precious innocent little head of his.

"Teka. Nasaan si mama?"

He made his way upstairs and opened her bedroom door. I grinned and watched closer.

"Ma-" his eyes widened when I saw her on the floor, Lying on her own blood. Poor officer. He didnt have to be involved yet he is. Well, Sometimes it's just how it is. I let out a loud laugh.

He screamed, At the same time as the courageous, righteous heir of an empire. Chain Yuan... I turned my swivel chair and checked the other screen.

"I dont belong here! I dont even know how I got here!"

"Nasaan si Mhorein?! Get me out of here!"

"Sir! Please calm down!" Pleasant acting, Scarlet. Very pleasant acting.

"You wrapped me around and threw me in a fucking psych ward like a psychopath! You want me to calm down?!"

"Sir, Makipagkaisa naman kayo! Nakasakit na kayo ng apat na nurse at staff simula nang magising kayo!" He breathed in and stopped moving.

"Please... Tawagan niyo nalang si Mhorein. She'll tell you everything." He winched. I chuckled. Is that the tumour I see?

"Sir, We already called her. She refuses to see you."

"What? No- Bakig?!" He screamed once again.

Scarlet- The psychiatrist, Tried to calm him down.

"She reviewed the hotel footage, Chain. Ayaw niya muna kayong makita. Pasensya na."

"Ano? Anong footage sinasabi mo?!" She showed Chain the footage of him brutally killing on of our men at the hotel reception.

"Hindi ako iyan. I never did that..."

"The footage is clear, Mr. Castranuevo. You could've been staying somewhere more comfortable but you harmed our nurses and two police men along the way. Im sorry. But ms. Agustin refuses to see you." He laughed, bitterly of course.

"I can see right through you. You're lying."

"And you're legally insane." She smiled and closed the metal door.

The golden boy started to break down. Serious and reserved Chain was breaking his own walls. I laughed.

"Everything goes according to plan.."

Mhorein Layla Agustin is in a different place, Now. Let the main character play out her parts.

"Good evening miss." The nurse greeted her as she woke up.

"Nasaan ako..?" Her voice sounded weak, Unable to process.

"You're at Leounet Private Hospital. They took you in here after the mass shooting. May naaalala ka ba miss Agustin?" She smiled, Innocently.

"I remember the gun shots but that's it. Nasaan sina Chain at Aiden." I smirked.

This is about to get good. Everything is about to get good, Planned perfectly from the begining. This is it. The few final steps. The last of it.

"Chain Yuan Castranuevo and Aiden Jake Ignatio, Maam?" She asked.

"Y-Yes..." The nurse gulped and displayed a terrified, worried expression.

"Bakit ganyan reaksyon mo? Nasaan sila? Answer me."

"They did not survive the attack..."